10:52, Mon 5 Feb
Why are we constantly obsessed with bringing back ex managers and players

This is a new beginning, lets bring in some fresh faces for a new look Blues
11:03, Mon 5 Feb
Snoop
Westbo90
Why are some so convinced che ends up in the premier league ?
He's got a pretty average goal return this season in a very very good saints team.

He did well enough in the Premier League for the teams around the bottom end to sign him. I think his record is around 25 goals and 15 assists in 100 games, which is pretty much on average at a bottom Prem team - Fulham spent £5m on Jimenez to be their first choice despite him being older and having a worse record over the previous 3 seasons for Wolves.

He may well end up their.
I just don't think 5 goals in his last premier league season and
8 goals in the chanpionship so far this season, In what for most part of the season has probably been the best team I the league is going to have clubs clamouring for his signature.
Bhx
11:08, Mon 5 Feb
Yeah this. Time to look forward. We sign these players and they rarely ever work out
11:11, Mon 5 Feb
25 appearances but he's only started 45% of them, and played 50% of the total minutes available.

Adam Armstrong seems to be first choice, not sure thats related to Che's contract running down.
8 goals in 25 games

Stanfield is currently on a par( 8in26)
And he's cost us a loan fee only.
11:13, Mon 5 Feb
Stansfield has played pretty much twice as many minutes
11:18, Mon 5 Feb
In a far worse team, with Wayne Rooney as manager (and taking him off after 5 minutes every game anyway).

Stansfield would have double that for Southampton.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:20, Mon 5 Feb
ye but my point is Che isnt first choice at Saints, so everyone saying 8 in 25 isnt very good isnt telling the full story
11:23, Mon 5 Feb
Ah sorry yeah fair 👍
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:32, Mon 5 Feb
HackneyBlue
25 appearances but he's only started 45% of them, and played 50% of the total minutes available.

Adam Armstrong seems to be first choice, not sure thats related to Che's contract running down.

Point taken, so I think it's also fair to say che is struggling to get in the starting lineup in a championship side reguarly
Yet is nailed on for a premier league return next season according to most on here.
11:34, Mon 5 Feb
yes although not many champ sides have 2 strikers capable of 20+ goals a season, the feckers.

i think he'd be attractive to a bottom 5 side on a free

i also wouldnt rule out whispering sweet nothings in his ear about the project
11:40, Mon 5 Feb
how much would Whittaker at Plymouth go for?
11:41, Mon 5 Feb
I'm not normally a fan of bringing players back.
It's rarely ever worked out well for us.
But absoloutely loved che when he was with us, and honestly don't think it's beyond us to go out the end of season and get a player like him.
11:51, Mon 5 Feb
Westbo90
HackneyBlue

Point taken, so I think it's also fair to say che is struggling to get in the starting lineup in a championship side reguarly
Yet is nailed on for a premier league return next season according to most on here.

It is, as you said, a very very good Saints team. Personally I rate him over Armstrong who is getting picked ahead of him but I think the current manager there has a way he wants to play and Che doesn't fit it (in his opinion) as well as Armstrong.

Plus one of the other players who was getting picked ahead of him just went to Juventus on loan - which does underline the point that it isn't like he is struggling for game time at Huddersfield.
11:57, Mon 5 Feb
how much would Whittaker at Plymouth go for?

He isn't ready for the prem yet. Start the bidding at 5 mil, offer him a Hogan sized wage and a fat goal bonus, Sell the project to him.

Plymouth paid 1 mil for him, so we might have to go up to 6-7 mil, but he is worth pursuing.