19:26, Mon 18 Mar
Shaky is not the same as being a disaster, certainly if the rest of the team are performing.
19:32, Mon 18 Mar
Shaky also isn’t ‘shocking’ or ‘the worst player that has ever been made captain’. And it was 2 games where we didn’t lose.
Happy Clapper
19:53, Mon 18 Mar
Our fans are trash.
20:54, Mon 18 Mar
My Blue Heaven
Our fans are trash.
For having an opinion you don't agree with.
21:05, Mon 18 Mar
No Gerrry, for constantly slagging at least one of our players per season in a constant need to have a scapegoat

He’s been absolutely fine most of the season under Eustace and Mowbray. He was crap under Rooney, largely being asked to play in ridiculous set up,

With all due respect by your own admission, you don’t watch us play, so Id be interested to see what your opinion is based on?

Sanderson is a decent championship centre half. That’s mine.
21:25, Mon 18 Mar
Le Mod
Shaky also isn’t ‘shocking’ or ‘the worst player that has ever been made captain’. And it was 2 games where we didn’t lose.

I have made absolutely no comment about him being made captain.

For what it's worth I consider the role of captain in football to be of little or no importance.
08:57, Tue 19 Mar
My Blue Heaven

With all due respect by your own admission, you don’t watch us play, so Id be interested to see what your opinion is based on?
It is only since I lost my wife that I have reduced my time watching the games, even then I have seen us play on sky, red button and occasionally on Blues TV, before that I was a regular at home games and at least went to 8-10 away games, my opinion is based on what I have seen from him, he is not a captain and this season in my opinion he has been very poor, I know the constant struggles of the team this season has not helped nor as the changing of managers on a regular basis, no one from this season can say they have been outstanding, it's been a dreadful season for all apart from Stansfield, we have lacked leadership on the field and it's now showing how weak we are