15:47, Sun 17 Mar
Tbh, I want us to have Bielik at both centre half and centre mid.

Maybe Rooney was half right and the team needs to grow a pair of Bieliks
15:47, Sun 17 Mar
No thanks 1 is sometimes to many
15:50, Sun 17 Mar
You don't feel he's a miss in any way? I certainly do.
15:56, Sun 17 Mar
bluefrank
Tbh, I want us to have Bielik at both centre half and centre mid.

Maybe Rooney was half right and the team needs to grow a pair of Bieliks

I was thinking we may end up with a bielik /Buchanan Center back pairing
Even with Sanderson, Roberts , aiwu available
17:32, Sun 17 Mar
Bielik is a good player. We're a much better side with him in it. He's been great at centre half. Wins his headers and gets us playing out from the back.
17:45, Sun 17 Mar
Icm2023
Dirty Bertie
Based upon performances this season there's nothing to suggest Sanderson deserves an immediate recall.

And as captain he has failed to provide any leadership or inspiration.

I still wouldn’t bring him in next game either. He isn’t better than either Aiwu or Buchanan and tbh Drameh and laird are both better fullbacks than Buchanan.

Not a massive fan of a right back at left back but needs must.

It's not needs must when you have a centre back available.

Drameh at left back is fine for now if we played with width in front of him, but we don't.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:08, Sun 17 Mar
Nikola Zigic
Icm2023
Dirty Bertie
Based upon performances this season there's nothing to suggest Sanderson deserves an immediate recall.

And as captain he has failed to provide any leadership or inspiration.

I still wouldn’t bring him in next game either. He isn’t better than either Aiwu or Buchanan and tbh Drameh and laird are both better fullbacks than Buchanan.

Not a massive fan of a right back at left back but needs must.

It's not needs must when you have a centre back available.

Drameh at left back is fine for now if we played with width in front of him, but we don't.

Even if the CB in question is as poor as Sanderson?

I'm afraid I cannot see any way in which he would have strengthened us yesterday.
20:10, Sun 17 Mar
Is he poor or would he play for most teams in this league which makes him a big standard championship player
Tony Fantastico
20:17, Sun 17 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Is he poor or would he play for most teams in this league which makes him a big standard championship player

I don't think he would be a starter for most of the other teams.

Certainly not based upon his performances for us this season.
20:19, Sun 17 Mar
I honestly think he gets in most other teams mate.
Tony Fantastico
20:24, Sun 17 Mar
Strange one for me Sanderson. He seems to have rid himself of the constant fouling on the edge of our box and had definitely improved early this season. The problem is he still lacks concentration and isn't strong enough in the air. His pace and ability to pass means I reckon he gets in most Championship teams outside the top 6. He's got potential to be better.
20:24, Sun 17 Mar
Perhaps some of the others in the lower half but none of top four or any of those in with a chance of the play offs.
21:10, Sun 17 Mar
Because he got sent off once and scored an own goal?

Just like the bloke that this thread's named after has also done this season and both occasions being more recently than Bielik.

Ergo, by your own logic, he starts before Sanderson
21:18, Sun 17 Mar
He’s slow doesn’t track back and passes as bad if not worse than Sunjic