14:00, Sun 17 Mar
Was there a reason why he didn't start Yesterday? Surely he starts over a makeshift centre back no?
14:02, Sun 17 Mar
He must’ve upset someone, cos it’s utterly stupid to play 3 fullbacks
14:05, Sun 17 Mar
The error aside I thought we defended pretty well yesterday. Whether that’s because Watford are cack is up for debate though. Concerning Sanderson, quite damning that he can’t get in the team, as captain, ahead of full backs in his position.
14:08, Sun 17 Mar
There are times when players coming back from injuries and suspensions aren't quite ready for 90 minutes.Also,atm our defence isn't the problem. We're not getting spanked.It's the other end that's the problem.
14:13, Sun 17 Mar
bruggeaway
Was there a reason why he didn't start Yesterday? Surely he starts over a makeshift centre back no?

Because he has been absolutely shocking. I wouldn’t have put him back in either he doesn’t demand a starting spot.
I'm going a bit radical here but I'm playing Laird wide right and Drameh behind him.

Buchanan left back and Bielek/Sanderson centre back after the break.

Buchanan was excellent at centre back yesterday, he could easily play there regularly.

Aiwu defends well but is too basic, at this level I expect more than just heading or tackling the ball out of play.

Laird would be excellent further forward.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
14:19, Sun 17 Mar
My Blue Heaven

I reckon you might be right. He's not just a centre half, he's the skipper.
My Blue Heaven

I agree it's really odd but I do think the two centre halves had played well and didn't deserve to be dropped.

But in the context of it being our captain and a fit and healthy centre half, it was bizarre.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
To me you play players in their position

Buchanan, who I think is a good player should be be playing left back if you have a centre half on the bench.

It’s a toss up between Laird and Drameh for me on the right
14:24, Sun 17 Mar
Based upon performances this season there's nothing to suggest Sanderson deserves an immediate recall.

And as captain he has failed to provide any leadership or inspiration.
14:26, Sun 17 Mar
I don't think he's had a good season either but he was getting picked as skkpper when fit and was harshly sent off, so you'd expect him to be straight back in.
14:31, Sun 17 Mar
Dirty Bertie
Based upon performances this season there's nothing to suggest Sanderson deserves an immediate recall.

And as captain he has failed to provide any leadership or inspiration.

I still wouldn’t bring him in next game either. He isn’t better than either Aiwu or Buchanan and tbh Drameh and laird are both better fullbacks than Buchanan.

Not a massive fan of a right back at left back but needs must.
15:30, Sun 17 Mar
60 years been watchting my beloved Blues Cant think of any player worse that was made Captain please someone tell me what he did to be given the captaincy of this wonderful football club its why we are where we are no leaders .
15:39, Sun 17 Mar
My Blue Heaven
To me you play players in their position

Buchanan, who I think is a good player should be be playing left back if you have a centre half on the bench.

It’s a toss up between Laird and Drameh for me on the right
100%

It’s madness we have a right back at left back and then infront of him we have a central midfielder in James, makes us totally unbalanced
15:44, Sun 17 Mar
Buchanan, a very good left back, is currently the best centre half we have, which is utterly depressing.

He should keep that spot, and Laird and Drameh as the fullbacks too.