09:00, Tue 19 Mar
Incoming

[x.com]
Happy Clapper
09:02, Tue 19 Mar
Crazy. And I say that as a Rowett fan/apologist.
09:02, Tue 19 Mar
I was about to say. Percy isnt often far from the truth.
Seems Uncle Tone isnt close to returning :(

Perhaps needs must? Dan wont be happy with this
09:03, Tue 19 Mar
Sigh, no Uncle Tone for a while then.

At least it's not Neil effing Warnock.
09:03, Tue 19 Mar
What a effing season. Christ, if we still go down under him this will be the worst one ever. How they eff are this lot going to play Rowett ball with no Clayton Donaldson?
09:04, Tue 19 Mar
Staggering really, although this particular squad might be ok playing Rowettball for a while.

As you say, what an effing season.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
09:05, Tue 19 Mar
Yeah, seems like this might have been motivated by an update on Uncle Tone's situation.

Whether you agree with the move or not, you can't really accuse these owners of being indecisive.
It's crazy. 6th manager in a season . No continuity. They're obviously desperate and shitting themselves.

Thoughts with Tony and family. Clearly still unwell
Le Mod
Incoming

[x.com]
Thinking this is the end of Mowbray coming back if true, obviously there is no trust in his coaches so can't see him being an happy chappy and maybe after discussing with his family about his long term health he has decided to walk away from football for good
Wow, my initial reaction is effing hell poor TM.

I wonder if he's packing it in for good, he's a sensitive chap and appreciates the value of family more than most.

My dad has just retired early after a bit of a health scare, why work when you don't need to if you're not well.

Hope he's ok.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:06, Tue 19 Mar
desperate times
Just when you thought this season couldn’t be any more batshit
Lumbertubs
Yeah, seems like this might have been motivated by an update on Uncle Tone's situation.

Whether you agree with the move or not, you can't really accuse these owners of being indecisive.

Yep. they are the ones with all the fats and it appears we've acted quickly.

Rowett though. eesh.
effs sake.

I hope it works but I have a real feeling it’s gonna be shit.
09:07, Tue 19 Mar
Nikola Zigic
Wow, my initial reaction is effing hell poor TM.

Same. If this is true hopefully it just means they're being very careful with TM and he can come back in the summer.