09:45, Tue 19 Mar
If it's true we need to back him.

Moaning, complaining, booing won't help.

Get him in, keep us up and hope TM makes a full recovery.

KRO
09:48, Tue 19 Mar
Couldn't ask for a better man for keeping us up. Something had to change with Venus otherwise we were gone.

Strong and correct decision from the board. Let's get behind Rowett and the team
09:49, Tue 19 Mar
Brilliant from the board/owners if this is true IMO.

Knows the club, has proven that he can come in and make an instant impact and has a history of playing sensible, cautious football, which is exactly what we need to navigate the choppy months ahead.

Well done Cook/Wagner.
09:49, Tue 19 Mar
I'm feeling way more positive about staying up now, but Christ how the eff has this all come full circle to when we got rid of rowett all those years ago. Couldn't bloody write it could you. Just needs to keep us up now

It's almost like the fans know what they're talking about.

The club literally said "this Rooney appointment is nothing like the Zola one".

....and here we are: 8 games to go, 4th from bottom on fecking goal difference, looking to appoint a 'get us out the shit' manager.

We fecking called it months ago.
It couldn't be any more identical if you tried.

I don't fancy going to the wire though, if you can wrap it up sooner that be fab, cheers Gary.
09:50, Tue 19 Mar
It is a change in styles but in many ways I think this team needs to be more focussed on grinding out results than playing possesion based football at the moment.
09:53, Tue 19 Mar
...what a fecking mental basket case of a club this is, you've got to be batshit to support us 😤😤

KRO 💙
09:54, Tue 19 Mar
StechyBlue
I'm feeling way more positive about staying up now, but Christ how the eff has this all come full circle to when we got rid of rowett all those years ago. Couldn't bloody write it could you. Just needs to keep us up now

It's almost like the fans know what they're talking about.

The club literally said "this Rooney appointment is nothing like the Zola one".

....and here we are: 8 games to go, 4th from bottom on fecking goal difference, looking to appoint a 'get us out the shit' manager.

We fecking called it months ago.
It couldn't be any more identical if you tried.

I don't fancy going to the wire though, if you can wrap it up sooner that be fab, cheers Gary.

The strange part is how some people argued it wouldn't be the same. Like they had never witnessed the zola situation.

If rowett can drag us to some of his old lucky 1-0 away wins i would be grateful.
09:54, Tue 19 Mar
It is a change in styles but in many ways I think this team needs to be more focussed on grinding out results than playing possesion based football at the moment.

They had a decent blend of that at the start of the season with John. That's why we got results.

2 losses on the bounce and everyone was calling for his head, but look where we were.
Yeah we had a few bad games - BUT - now we see that's where this squad IS as a whole.

Rooney couldn't get em playing. Venus is struggling.

John knew their abilities. It was a mistake sacking John - as it was a mistake sacking Gary at the time.
It was a mistake appointing Rooney too.

BUTTTT i like that these owners are actually aware of the scenario.
09:55, Tue 19 Mar
Le Mod
Incoming

[x.com]

Oh for eff sake.

Absolutely lunatic decision if it happens. Won’t work either.
shd
09:56, Tue 19 Mar
Needs must I guess, whatever it takes
I don’t care what is dished up for the remaining games as long as we stay up
I’d take Kim Jong Un if he kept us up

Hopefully this is with TMs blessing and that includes MV also, and TM returns when well enough
09:56, Tue 19 Mar
Rowett gets the best out of players. Irrespective of his style and tactics, he got us and Millwall competitive with average squads

He may not be able to go to the next step but at the moment all we need is clarity and motivated players
09:58, Tue 19 Mar
shd
Needs must I guess, whatever it takes
I don’t care what is dished up for the remaining games as long as we stay up
I’d take Kim Jong Un if he kept us up

Hopefully this is with TMs blessing and that includes MV also, and TM returns when well enough

I reckon it would be. TM is probably watching this and is frustrated himself, to no end. He wont want this for the club.
09:59, Tue 19 Mar
its also a lot easier to get where he wants quickly as opposed to what TM was trying

i dont like it as its a concern for Mowbray but it seems sensible
10:00, Tue 19 Mar
Pathetic.

I hope they offer him a larger performance bonus for keeping us up than he has been offered by Witton for relegating us.
10:00, Tue 19 Mar
Agreed