11:33, Tue 19 Mar
I have been assigned a new task by the incoming GR regime, my task is to identify and eliminate all footballing counter-Rowetters and those loyal to the old regime.

I will start by searching for all negative comments about Gary Rowett c.2014 - do those who strongly dislike Gary Rowett (or the "V neck t*** pot" as he is sometimes known) want to make themselves known? Thongsian collaborators / dissenters who volunteer themselves might be spared.

I for one look forward to the coming Rowett decade. Rowett be praised!
11:34, Tue 19 Mar
Oooh you're 'ard.
I’ll stand with Thongs even if I don’t mind Rowett.
11:40, Tue 19 Mar
Rowett is a prick but if he keeps us up, sound.

If he does though, I cannot wait for the battle between those who will want him to stay and the board looking to keep Mowbray/bring another one in if he has to step back.
11:59, Tue 19 Mar
Rowett is a god and I'll be delighted to have him back
Old regime?
Show Mowbray some respect. And Venus tbf
Tony Fantastico
The w@nkfest over Rowett is embarrassing. Thank god is will only be here till the end of the season
12:07, Tue 19 Mar
Belgrade Blue
I have been assigned a new task by the incoming GR regime, my task is to identify and eliminate all footballing counter-Rowetters and those loyal to the old regime.

I will start by searching for all negative comments about Gary Rowett c.2014 - do those who strongly dislike Gary Rowett (or the "V neck t*** pot" as he is sometimes known) want to make themselves known? Thongsian collaborators / dissenters who volunteer themselves might be spared.

I for one look forward to the coming Rowett decade. Rowett be praised!

I'll save you the trouble of looking back at negative posts.I hope it's made known to the DVB that it will never be permanent.
CJ
12:18, Tue 19 Mar
Well if rowett refuses there's always Monk
Presumably those fair-minded people who have been banging on for weeks about how we are down already won't be blaming him in the slightest at the end of the season.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
12:20, Tue 19 Mar
CJ
He wont though. Ots a needs must given the situation we are in. But he goes end of the season. How anyone can thing he is tje answer long term🙄
Rab C Nesbitt
Old regime?
Show Mowbray some respect. And Venus tbf

Venus has been labelled inadequate alongside his coaching staff so not sure where this leaves them.

Old regime? Meaning in the past in the past tense. Whether or not it becomes the Mowbray regime again is a decision for the end of the season. When Rowett signs it becomes the Rowett regime you can't have two gaffers even joint managers have an alpha and a beta and this isn't a joint managership
12:47, Tue 19 Mar
number8

If he does though, I cannot wait for the battle between those who will want him to stay and the board looking to keep Mowbray/bring another one in if he has to step back.

Yeah that’s the bit I’m not looking forward to

Hopefully we’ve learned from the Redknapp era
12:51, Tue 19 Mar
number8

That will indeed be interesting!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
12:51, Tue 19 Mar
El Mayor
number8

Yeah that’s the bit I’m not looking forward to

Hopefully we’ve learned from the Redknapp era

We've already repeated the Rowett/Zola fiasco seems like the current owners haven't actually looked at lessons from the last mob

The period since they took over has actually been as much of a shambles (if not more) than the previous regime on the footballing side.