12:52, Tue 19 Mar
El Mayor
number8
Rowett is a prick but if he keeps us up, sound.

If he does though, I cannot wait for the battle between those who will want him to stay and the board looking to keep Mowbray/bring another one in if he has to step back.

Yeah that’s the bit I’m not looking forward to

Hopefully we’ve learned from the Redknapp era

I just don't see a scenario at all where he stays. No chance. Won't even be entertained.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
12:53, Tue 19 Mar
100% agree with you. Its short term and hopefully everyone parts ways in 7 weeks times happy with the job which has been done.
12:54, Tue 19 Mar
number8

Yep, as long as he gets the elbow at the end of the season either way - I'll be fine with it.

I wouldn't have him long term at any price and am happy to go on record with that.
12:54, Tue 19 Mar
Learned what though?

It's clear that if we want open football GR is not the man to provide this.
If Mowbray is not well enough to resume his duties before the start of pre-season we need to bring in a permanent manager unless the club is reverting to full on safety first tactics.

What has happened with Mowbray is unfortunate. It's clear that Venus is not the person to lead us to safety for whatever reason.
I don't have a problem with appointing GR on a short term basis. In many ways it makes a lot of sense, but we need to identify who can take us forward in the medium term.

Steve Evans?
eff Gary Rowett
12:56, Tue 19 Mar
Partisan Blues Fan
He wont though. Ots a needs must given the situation we are in. But he goes end of the season. How anyone can thing he is tje answer long term🙄

And this is the reason we are never going to be any good. A manager comes in, who previously had us top 10, gets enough points to keep us up but you would rather him go as he isn't the answer.

Our fans will literally never learn. We deserve to keep going in circles if we keep getting rid of people who dare to win us the odd game.
Chris
eff Gary Rowett

Unluckeee
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
12:59, Tue 19 Mar
Nikola Zigic
El Mayor
number8

If he does though, I cannot wait for the battle between those who will want him to stay and the board looking to keep Mowbray/bring another one in if he has to step back.

Yeah that’s the bit I’m not looking forward to

Hopefully we’ve learned from the Redknapp era

I just don't see a scenario at all where he stays. No chance. Won't even be entertained.

I'd hate to not be involved in a relegation battle again next season. Hopefully we can get in someone in who has us hovering around 17th all season.

Be frankly disgusting getting a manager in who might get us top 10.
13:02, Tue 19 Mar
If we stay up and IF TM doesn't stay we'll get a much bigger name in who plays the way we want. It'll be Steve Cooper.

I'm very rarely wrong.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
TresorLuntala
100% agree with you. Its short term and hopefully everyone parts ways in 7 weeks times happy with the job which has been done.

It's November 2026, we have just drawn 0-0 at home to Ipswich. Thongs posts "Rowett Out (no 876)" on an SHA message board

The debate on whether Rowett is still the man rages on after he was given a three year deal in June 2024
13:12, Tue 19 Mar
Nikola Zigic
If we stay up and IF TM doesn't stay we'll get a much bigger name in who plays the way we want. It'll be Steve Cooper.

I'm very rarely wrong.

Plays the way we want? Which is what?

I'm fairly confident the owners want us to win games. This season will have shown them we aren't good enough to try being a nice lovely footballing side. Like most of the championship aren't.

There is only so many times we can keep doing this weird thing of pretending we need a good attacking manager instead of one who gets results.
13:13, Tue 19 Mar
The point is that generally, based on the data, playing that way leads to the other.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
13:27, Tue 19 Mar
Nikola Zigic

I'm very rarely wrong.

This is most likely scenario imo.
13:29, Tue 19 Mar
Nikola Zigic

I'm very rarely wrong.

I don’t think it’ll be Cooper necessarily, we couldn’t afford him in January.