13:30, Tue 19 Mar
More funds available in the summer though?
13:31, Tue 19 Mar
El Mayor
Nikola Zigic
If we stay up and IF TM doesn't stay we'll get a much bigger name in who plays the way we want. It'll be Steve Cooper.

I'm very rarely wrong.

I don’t think it’ll be Cooper necessarily, we couldn’t afford him in January.

Big Tom Wagner opens the warchest in June though.
13:34, Tue 19 Mar
David Xavis
El Mayor
Nikola Zigic
If we stay up and IF TM doesn't stay we'll get a much bigger name in who plays the way we want. It'll be Steve Cooper.

I'm very rarely wrong.

Yeah but he’s not gonna spunk half of it on a manager is he?
13:37, Tue 19 Mar
El Mayor
David Xavis
El Mayor
Nikola Zigic

I'm very rarely wrong.

Yeah but he’s not gonna spunk half of it on a manager is he?

Depends I guess.
Belgrade Blue
Rab C Nesbitt
Old regime?
Show Mowbray some respect. And Venus tbf

Venus has been labelled inadequate alongside his coaching staff so not sure where this leaves them.

Old regime? Meaning in the past in the past tense. Whether or not it becomes the Mowbray regime again is a decision for the end of the season. When Rowett signs it becomes the Rowett regime you can't have two gaffers even joint managers have an alpha and a beta and this isn't a joint managership
Disrespectful beyond belief
Tony Fantastico
14:10, Tue 19 Mar
Sheep2
Learned what though?

It's clear that if we want open football GR is not the man to provide this.
If Mowbray is not well enough to resume his duties before the start of pre-season we need to bring in a permanent manager unless the club is reverting to full on safety first tactics.

What has happened with Mowbray is unfortunate. It's clear that Venus is not the person to lead us to safety for whatever reason.
I don't have a problem with appointing GR on a short term basis. In many ways it makes a lot of sense, but we need to identify who can take us forward in the medium term.

Steve Evans?
Hi Nat 👍
Tony Fantastico
14:11, Tue 19 Mar
Belgrade Blue
Rab C Nesbitt
Old regime?

Venus has been labelled inadequate alongside his coaching staff so not sure where this leaves them.

Old regime? Meaning in the past in the past tense. Whether or not it becomes the Mowbray regime again is a decision for the end of the season. When Rowett signs it becomes the Rowett regime you can't have two gaffers even joint managers have an alpha and a beta and this isn't a joint managership

Venus is a perfectly adequate assistant. When Tony Mowbray returns, he will go back to being a perfectly adequate assistant. Until then, Rowett is the boss. It's really not that complicated.
15:58, Tue 19 Mar
Not sure why Rowett is cast as a pr**k by so many. He was maybe a little overamitious which he admitted to on the Keep Right On podcast. He is intelligent and has a decent record in the Champioship. Much better than most of our managers of the last 10 years.
16:23, Tue 19 Mar
BlueSteve
Not sure why Rowett is cast as a pr**k by so many. He was maybe a little overamitious which he admitted to on the Keep Right On podcast. He is intelligent and has a decent record in the Champioship. Much better than most of our managers of the last 10 years.

To be fair, my perception of Rowett goes back to when he downed tools as a player.

Accordingly I never bought into his bullshit about his deep love and connection with the club. The same deep love and connection he claimed to have with Derby, before shafting them as well...and that's not even mentioning his deep love and connection with villa.

I'll still be satisfied if he keeps us up though, before hopefully buggering off again.
16:24, Tue 19 Mar
Spike
Accordingly I never bought into his bullshit about his deep love and connection with the club.

When did that happen?
The cold never bothered me anyway
16:25, Tue 19 Mar
Rasputin
Spike
Accordingly I never bought into his bullshit about his deep love and connection with the club.

When did that happen?

Often mentioned by him and some fans.
16:29, Tue 19 Mar
You're a good judge of character, I can imagine we will hear lots of 'I'm here to help the club' because 'I have such an affection for it' but it's quite obviously crap and about his own career, which is absolutely fine btw

Stay up, say T'raa, welcome back Uncle Tony
Happy Clapper
16:36, Tue 19 Mar
Falstaff
Belgrade Blue
Rab C Nesbitt
Old regime?

Venus is a perfectly adequate assistant. When Tony Mowbray returns, he will go back to being a perfectly adequate assistant. Until then, Rowett is the boss. It's really not that complicated.

Except that Rowett will bring his own assistant and coaches. Why do we need a new assistant and new coaches if Venus is good enough?

The answer possibly is because Rowett wants ones he can work well with, but as I have said, where does that leave Venus et al the next few weeks. Sometimes people forget these are people, Venus won't like Rowett's system, he will feel like an outsider who is being told he is not good enough. He will have his own ego and Venus will think he could/should be number 1 there is no doubt about that - if he didn't he wouldn't take the caretaker role
where does it say Rowett will bring his own coaches?

you are still massively overthinking this
16:39, Tue 19 Mar
Sorry, I keep quoting the wrong bits. I meant this:

To be fair, my perception of Rowett goes back to when he downed tools as a player.
The cold never bothered me anyway