18:17, Tue 19 Mar
Le Mod
I didn’t say that he would have a say on transfers, my point was they will spend loads of money to build a team to get promoted and they’ll want someone who can get promoted, I’ll be surprised if they think that’s Rowett.

I hope he keeps us up, for your sake..

(I think he will)

If they don't think Rowett is competent enough to get an over-resourced Blues squad out the division, then so be it. That's their decision.

Let's hope their judgement on who they think is capable is better than it's been so far.
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
Gary Rowett
Le Mod
I didn’t say that he would have a say on transfers, my point was they will spend loads of money to build a team to get promoted and they’ll want someone who can get promoted, I’ll be surprised if they think that’s Rowett.

I hope he keeps us up, for your sake..

(I think he will)

If they don't think Rowett is competent enough to get an over-resourced Blues squad out the division, then so be it. That's their decision.

Let's hope their judgement on who they think is capable is better than it's been so far.

In which direction?
18:40, Tue 19 Mar
Thongs
Rowett spent £19m on Afobe and Woods.

Not even Americans are that stupid.
Also add to that he has ZERO promotions from this league. The owners want football not hoofball.
18:45, Tue 19 Mar
Partisan Blues Fan
Thongs

Also add to that he has ZERO promotions from this league. The owners want football not hoofball.

The owners want to win, not get relegated n lose most weeks.

I'm pretty sure you were backing rooney week in week out even though we kept getting beat. If rowett got us back to mid table it we would be a massive step in the right direction.
Partisan Blues Fan
Thongs

Hoofball like this?

18:50, Tue 19 Mar
It's really not the time to agonise about football philosophy and the way ahead, this is all about finishing the season outside the bottom three. It doesn't matter how it's done. If a management team of Vladimir Putin and Rolf Harris could be guaranteed to lead us to safety we should pay them whatever they want providing they're gone when the job's done.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
18:51, Tue 19 Mar
CastleBlue
Partisan Blues Fan
Thongs

I'm pretty sure you were backing rooney week in week out even though we kept getting beat. If rowett got us back to mid table it we would be a massive step in the right direction.
Rooney was the wrong choice as is Rowett but Rowett>Rooney all day long on results. The style of football the club want IS not Rowett. Facts. If TM is not coming back they will search for a manager to fulfill the prefered style.But now points are needed and Rowett is the best option that is available.
Partisan Blues Fan
CastleBlue
Partisan Blues Fan
Thongs

Rooney was the wrong choice as is Rowett but Rowett>Rooney all day long on results. The style of football the club want IS not Rowett. Facts. If TM is not coming back they will search for a manager to fulfill the prefered style.But now points are needed and Rowett is the best option that is available.

They have no preferred style, they have no idea what they are looking for - they have gone from Eustace to Rooney to Mowbray to Rowett. There is clearly no coherent plan
Belgrade Blue
Partisan Blues Fan
CastleBlue
Partisan Blues Fan
Thongs

They have no preferred style, they have no idea what they are looking for - they have gone from Eustace to Rooney to Mowbray to Rowett. There is clearly no coherent plan
Please tell me this is a WUM reply
you know thats not true though

they didnt hire Eustace for a start, they've made 2 appointments of a particular style, and one crisis management appt of a different style for 2 months on a needs must basis

Rowett is here because Mowbray is ill and Venus wasnt working, its quite blatantly obvious this wasnt part of the plan.
19:00, Tue 19 Mar
HackneyBlue
you know thats not true though

they didnt hire Eustace for a start, they've made 2 appointments of a particular style, and one crisis management appt of a different style for 2 months on a needs must basis

Rowett is here because Eustace is ill and Venus wasnt working, its quite blatantly obvious this wasnt part of the plan.
You mean Eustace is at another club and TM is ill
19:01, Tue 19 Mar
thank you, its been a long day on here