20:26, Wed 20 Mar

I’ll hold my hands up now and say I am not a massive fan of the man, not quite on Thongs level.

BUT i thought the kind words towards TM and the fact they have apparently spoken fills me with confidence.

I am praying TM comes back but at this moment if he sadly doesn’t I wouldn’t be devastated if GR was given the job.

Feel a bit sick saying that as his football is dire, but if he gets us out of this then………

Weird feeling in my stomach tbh. I’ll reiterate I wasn’t said when he left, but the interview was very very good.

PS - where have his shoulders gone?
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
20:27, Wed 20 Mar
No V-neck?

I’m out
20:31, Wed 20 Mar
I think he could win all 8 and still not get it full time if he got those wins with his usual style of football.

If he was able to get us safe with a couple games to spare and then tried to move more to the brand of football spoken about at the open house, then he might stand a chance.

Hopefully Mowbray and Venus can come back as per current plans and we have no need for a permanent manager.
Tam
20:41, Wed 20 Mar
Yep, I've got to say it - as someone that's never been in the 'pro' GR camp - I thought that that was an excellent interview. All the best to him and the coaching staff.
Make Blues Great Again
20:43, Wed 20 Mar
One of the first things we noticed when he first came in, after our experience with w'or Lee, was how good a communicator he is.
20:45, Wed 20 Mar
I think you will find GR's head has been photo shopped onto Miyoshi's body. That or onto a cardboard cutout.
It seems everyone is doing it now days.
20:46, Wed 20 Mar
Tam
Yes he came over well need to get behind him and his team now till the Gaffers back next season.
20:47, Wed 20 Mar
He's a smug fanny only out for himself and to boost his own reputation and ego. He's only been back 5 minutes and I'm already fed up of "fink".

I didn't think we'd go down regardless but I think it'll be a lot less nervy than it would have been with Venus and although I'm not a fan I applaud the board for acting.
20:56, Wed 20 Mar
Yep, echo all of that. Felt a bit dubious about the appointment initially, aware that PR can be slick, but heard all the right things nevertheless. Where we are, pretty well exactly what I wanted to hear.
20:57, Wed 20 Mar
Ribeye
He's a smug fanny only out for himself and to boost his own reputation and ego. He's only been back 5 minutes and I'm already fed up of "fink".

I didn't think we'd go down regardless but I think it'll be a lot less nervy than it would have been with Venus and although I'm not a fan I applaud the board for acting.

I concur to this at about 50%

The first paragraph.

If he keeps us up I’ll clap him off at home v Norwich in spades but Christ I hope Tony comes back
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
21:00, Wed 20 Mar
Not a fan of V*lla Rowett but I liked that interview. He sounds confident and sure of his plan.

It's important to note though I'm an idiot and any smooth talking bastard can get my knickers wet.

30% possession us up the league please Gaz.
21:02, Wed 20 Mar
He has always been a great speaker, one of his top attributes.

I think this good be a really big moment for the club if he comes in and does well and we kick on in the pre-season with wider strategic signings and have a real building season.

There really doesn't seem much point getting into the 'what ifs'. I would only add two things:

1. What is the plan for if things go south with Rowett? Like what if we lose our next 2/3 - no one is really considering this as no one considered Venus not working out
2. The owners need to learn quickly from this season. Assuming we get away with it, we will have really gotten away with it and they have made some howlers this season.
Formerly Belgrano Blue February to March 2024

Banned for free expression by Rab C Nisbot and username: "Fat Buddha"

I was apparently banned for searing and being abusive despite only receiving the same and never swearing or being abusive on here.

Good night Birmingham
21:08, Wed 20 Mar
Good interview, good man.

Really hope Mowbray can fully switch off for a few months now. He undoubtedly hasn’t done that yet, we need him fit and well for next season.
21:13, Wed 20 Mar
What’s happened to his ears?
21:15, Wed 20 Mar
Luciano Figueroa
1. What is the plan for if things go south with Rowett? Like what if we lose our next 2/3 - no one is really considering this as no one considered Venus not working out

Who isn't really considering it and how do you know?