08:22, Fri 22 Mar
Such a fantastic communicator. Nice words for TM too, we all hope he returns healthy in the summer with us a Championship club.
08:36, Fri 22 Mar
Meadey
Oh Franky Franky
100%

I’m quite surprised at the outrage of the appointment, we have the talent in the squad to stay up but if they’re already thinking of the Summer break and boss’ on holiday then we need someone to make sure they play their part.

We need to get behind GR and the team, I’m much happier with him than Rooney and I still backed him when he was here! Won’t have any positive effect by calling him out on socials/ forums. Togetherness was a bit part of that interview, foq the past and focus on finishing strong with the boyshhhh KRO

If the players are treating the situation as kids do when the teacher is out of the classroom, how does an interim appointment improve on that?

I have been strongly on board with what the owners tell us they’re trying to achieve, until now. I’m now bewildered by the chaos of this season and whilst some extenuating factors apply, this is a circus - which does genuinely lead me to question the competence / motives of the ownership - or at least our part in their veiled plans.

And don’t get me started on Paul effing Robinson.

So what should they have done then ?
Well they surely should have realised that their newly appointed Manager who arrived to almost universal joy on here was about to be shut down with a previously un diagnosed illness !
Apart from the obvious cock up with Rooney ,which they put right pretty quickly, how the hell when you look at the money they spent and the present state of the ground to before they arrived can anyone question their motives .
Unbelievable Jeff!