10:04, Thu 21 Mar
Waggeh
What if we had a fanbase capable of going 2 seconds without making up a bonkers conspiracy theory with absolutely no basis in reality?

Wow. Dunno to be honest. It's hard to imagine such a thing...
10:09, Thu 21 Mar
Good interview, that. Relieved he’s spoken with Mowbray prior to taking the position, and he’s still a very good speaker.

Rowett will probably keep us up. I expect Knighthead have also got one eye on keeping him on if we go down.
14:42, Thu 21 Mar
It's short termism. Eck's promotion season was dire, season after it worked, then we came down and have been here ever since.

You don't get long term success by boring your way through a season.

But we went up. I don't remember anyone complaining when Kevin Philips tucked it away to send us 2-1 up.

Yeah we should have adapted to stay up and i wasnt suggesting to bore our way through the prem years. You have to change, of course!
BUT boring your way OUT this league is fine by me. In fact i'd argue it might even be necessary to see what these owners can really do when not hamstrung by EFL rules and a bit of prem money in the pocket. The last thing they want is 5 seasons demanding fancy attacking football, still mincing around 17th in the champ.

I think we're more likely to get 11 brick shithouses than a wolves-esque portugese 11 playing the championship on cheat mode.

Do all the current top 6 play sexy futbol?
14:51, Thu 21 Mar
25 seconds- GR: Everybody in football (coughs) wishes Tony a speedy recovery (Looks off to the side)

Yeah, I am sure GR does and he's only keeping Tony's seat warm until he returns ;)
15:07, Thu 21 Mar
bruggeaway
Good interview up until the part when he said it's nobody's fault the club is where it is in the league
Can’t believe he’s not been picked up for saying he’s seen us as supporters at our best.
No chance has he
Tony Fantastico
16:08, Thu 21 Mar
He played (and scored a penalty) in the Watford playoff semi. That was bloody loud that night.
Rab C Nesbitt
bruggeaway
Good interview up until the part when he said it's nobody's fault the club is where it is in the league
Can’t believe he’s not been picked up for saying he’s seen us as supporters at our best.
No chance has he

I think he meant Watford. Probably a top 5 home game in our lifetime.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Rab C Nesbitt
bruggeaway
No chance has he

I think he meant Watford. Probably a top 5 home game in our lifetime.
Fair play mate And Tresor too. Was only thinking of his time as manager
Tony Fantastico
16:49, Thu 21 Mar
I think he did mean Watford when he was Manager.First home game.
16:54, Thu 21 Mar
Yeah that’s what I thought of. Not Play Offs as player
Tony Fantastico
17:32, Thu 21 Mar
Great interview, proper leader and can clearly articulate what needs to be done to the players. Starting to see green shoots and a way out of this mess
18:50, Thu 21 Mar
Did he get his new teeth second hand off Rylan Clark ?
19:07, Thu 21 Mar
Over the last 12-13 years that Watford game was one of the best we have had at home in fairness which is quite depressing, last time we beat them too.
19:25, Thu 21 Mar
Which is even more depressing
Tony Fantastico
22:01, Thu 21 Mar
Oh Franky Franky
100%

I’m quite surprised at the outrage of the appointment, we have the talent in the squad to stay up but if they’re already thinking of the Summer break and boss’ on holiday then we need someone to make sure they play their part.

We need to get behind GR and the team, I’m much happier with him than Rooney and I still backed him when he was here! Won’t have any positive effect by calling him out on socials/ forums. Togetherness was a bit part of that interview, foq the past and focus on finishing strong with the boyshhhh KRO

If the players are treating the situation as kids do when the teacher is out of the classroom, how does an interim appointment improve on that?

I have been strongly on board with what the owners tell us they’re trying to achieve, until now. I’m now bewildered by the chaos of this season and whilst some extenuating factors apply, this is a circus - which does genuinely lead me to question the competence / motives of the ownership - or at least our part in their veiled plans.

And don’t get me started on Paul effing Robinson.

So what should they have done then ?