17:58, Fri 29 Mar
El Mayor
Docky91
gerry1875
generalBlue
Rags
Rags
I said it was rooneys fault not the players back when he was here. I hold my hands up and say I was totally wrong. Here we are on manager number 5, and we’re still absolute cack. If going down gets rid of most of them then fine, cause they’re shocking.

Eustace got some sort of tune out of them, i thought Mowbray was getting there too

Most teams in the division were finding their feet, our players were fresh and playing without pressure on warm days and evenings. In a parallel universe i truly don’t believe a full year of Eustace would have made a jot of difference.

I can guarantee you that if Eustace had stayed we would be safe by now. I think Mowbray will an advancement on Eustace (so not wanting him back)

.... but so many people refuse to give Eustace credit for what was getting us through - organisation, team spirit and a plan (not an exciting plan - but an effective plan)

Go on rags I’ll challenge you ….
Where’s your categoric and 100% evidence that Eusta e would have saved the day ……
I’ll wait for a vety long time …. You just can’t .
Stop talking bollocks mate
Pretty much with you mate, yes we were top 6 but werent we only something like 3 or 4 points away from bottom 3

We was 10 points away from the bottom 3 when Eustace was sacked, there is absolutely zero chance we’d be in this position if we’d kept Eustace

Remind me where we were in the table in December 2022 and where we were in May 2023.

I don’t have a crystal ball but I’m 100% sure we wouldn’t have been romping the league either.

That's really not the point though is it. The point is those that thought we should make a change were categorically wrong. Those of us that warned we shouldn't were mocked but have been proven correct.
17:58, Fri 29 Mar
We’re having the same conversation, but it’s going to keep getting brought up, cause that moment in October was where this season completely went off the rails. No one can deny it’s been an absolute farce since then.
Tam
17:59, Fri 29 Mar
Chris
Does anybody actually dispute this or are we having the same conversation for the 4737473rd time?

I think a few do. The trouble is that it tends to be polarised - if you mention the positives that JE brought this season, it seems to go into 'messiah' mode with a few people. But yeah, it's probably for the 4737473rd time.
Make Blues Great Again
17:59, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
It's because it's fucking boring to keep seeing people go on about it
Tam
18:00, Fri 29 Mar
Bluestaines
El Mayor
Docky91
gerry1875
generalBlue
Rags
Rags
I said it was rooneys fault not the players back when he was here. I hold my hands up and say I was totally wrong. Here we are on manager number 5, and we’re still absolute cack. If going down gets rid of most of them then fine, cause they’re shocking.

Eustace got some sort of tune out of them, i thought Mowbray was getting there too

Most teams in the division were finding their feet, our players were fresh and playing without pressure on warm days and evenings. In a parallel universe i truly don’t believe a full year of Eustace would have made a jot of difference.

I can guarantee you that if Eustace had stayed we would be safe by now. I think Mowbray will an advancement on Eustace (so not wanting him back)

.... but so many people refuse to give Eustace credit for what was getting us through - organisation, team spirit and a plan (not an exciting plan - but an effective plan)

Go on rags I’ll challenge you ….
Where’s your categoric and 100% evidence that Eusta e would have saved the day ……
I’ll wait for a vety long time …. You just can’t .
Stop talking bollocks mate
Pretty much with you mate, yes we were top 6 but werent we only something like 3 or 4 points away from bottom 3

We was 10 points away from the bottom 3 when Eustace was sacked, there is absolutely zero chance we’d be in this position if we’d kept Eustace

Remind me where we were in the table in December 2022 and where we were in May 2023.

I don’t have a crystal ball but I’m 100% sure we wouldn’t have been romping the league either.

That's really not the point though is it. The point is those that thought we should make a change were categorically wrong. Those of us that warned we shouldn't were mocked but have been proven correct.

And, even then, it's not about the 'change' as such, it's about the replacement, because I'm damn sure that if we'd replaced JE with TM then we'd have been OK.
Make Blues Great Again
Tam
18:00, Fri 29 Mar
Chris

Well, don't fucking read it then.
Make Blues Great Again
18:02, Fri 29 Mar
Rags
Losing Kevin Long has done us an incredible amount of damage.

I'd agree .. best defensive header of the ball we've had this season. Took up good defensive positions too. Never going to be a success in terms of progressive possession football - but this wasn't the right season, with these players, for that.

But,but,but .... we kept being told Rooney would improve the players. And we shouldn't pick the likes of Long anymore.
Tam
Tam
Chris

Go on Tam, that's more like it
Bluenose27

It was both

Rooney's got the charisma and the people skills of a bag of potatoes. And Garnder has recruited Tik Tok players because they have cool hair or do flicks and tricks.

All need shifting, including Gardner
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
Tam
18:03, Fri 29 Mar
Chris
Tam
Chris

Go on Tam, that's more like it

😁 Thank you. I needed that.
Make Blues Great Again
18:04, Fri 29 Mar
Agreed, time Craig moved on.

None of the players he has identified and we’ve brought in have done it.
18:06, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
A bit of needle is cathartic on days like today
Tam
18:06, Fri 29 Mar
Dave
Agreed, time Craig moved on.

None of the players he has identified and we’ve brought in have done it.

Don't forget that they were brought in to play in a certain way for a particular manager, as Chris will confirm 😁, and they seemed capable of that. It's not entirely their fault - five managers this season, different styles of play, different systems, etc.

It's not been just one problem.
Make Blues Great Again
Tam
18:07, Fri 29 Mar
Chris

I've had a bastard cough which is killing me for the last two weeks, it's also wrecked my back and I've got the headache from hell. I hate everybody and everything.
Make Blues Great Again
18:09, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
Chris

I've had a bastard cough which is killing me for the last two weeks, it's also wrecked my back and I've got the headache from hell. I hate everybody and everything.

"I hate everybody and everything."

You need a cough, bad back and headache to achieve that ?

I manage it without.

That's proper talent for you !!