18:10, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
Tam
Chris
A bit of needle is cathartic on days like today

I've had a bastard cough which is killing me for the last two weeks, it's also wrecked my back and I've got the headache from hell. I hate everybody and everything.

Didn't have one when Eustace was here, did you? Makes you think...
Tam
18:11, Fri 29 Mar
Rags
Chris

I've had a bastard cough which is killing me for the last two weeks, it's also wrecked my back and I've got the headache from hell. I hate everybody and everything.

"I hate everybody and everything."

You need a cough, bad back and headache to achieve that ?

I manage it without.

That's proper talent for you !!

When you're a natural, you're a natural. 😁
Make Blues Great Again
Tam
18:13, Fri 29 Mar
Chris
Tam
Chris

Didn't have one when Eustace was here, did you? Makes you think...

It seems so long ago now. 😥
Make Blues Great Again
18:17, Fri 29 Mar
Gary Rowett
Bluenose27
I said it was rooneys fault not the players back when he was here. I hold my hands up and say I was totally wrong. Here we are on manager number 5, and we’re still absolute cack. If going down gets rid of most of them then fine, cause they’re shocking.

It was both

Rooney's got the charisma and the people skills of a bag of potatoes. And Garnder has recruited Tik Tok players because they have cool hair or do flicks and tricks.

All need shifting, including Gardner

The real point for me though is that we are having to deal with ten years of neglect and incompetency. And the new owners tried to get us running before we can walk. It was stupidity. We needed this season a least to be one of solidity. Probably another two or three before we tried to make that next step up playing style wise. The squad needs a complete overhaul. But others thought we could change overnight. And this has probably put us back another couple of seasons, whether we stay up or not.
18:19, Fri 29 Mar
Yeh you're right.

We're expecting Knighthood results with a BSHL squad.
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
18:20, Fri 29 Mar
Mister Mutley
From the start of the season we looked a strong centre forward and a big centre half short. That’s what’s costing.

Our recruitment strategy has been pathetic, end of. A lack of a goal scorer/ centre forward, a mish mash of mediocre small midfielders and allowing Kevin Long to leave.

The buck stops there in recruitment, the players brought in have little character or drive. They are not fighters, and they are not particularly good either. l still fear the worst.

Granted Cook made a mistake, but l still think he had a commercial strategy to up our profile and revenue and Rooney was the man for that but it backfired. That’s a single error, our recruitment has been pathetic for several windows now.
18:21, Fri 29 Mar
johnthefence
Mister Mutley
From the start of the season we looked a strong centre forward and a big centre half short. That’s what’s costing.

Our recruitment strategy has been pathetic, end of. A lack of a goal scorer/ centre forward, a mish mash of mediocre small midfielders and allowing Kevin Long to leave.

The buck stops there in recruitment, the players brought in have little character or drive. They are not fighters, and they are not particularly good either. l still fear the worst.

Granted Cook made a mistake, but l still think he had a commercial strategy to up our profile and revenue and Rooney was the man for that but it backfired. That’s a single error, our recruitment has been pathetic for several windows now.

Spot on
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
18:23, Fri 29 Mar
A rare good post today, nice one John
18:23, Fri 29 Mar
The fact that Paik has played 90 minutes today after playing two games (I think) this week and flying half the way around the world is a ringing endorsement of the quality of centre midfielder this club has.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
18:24, Fri 29 Mar
Yeah can’t argue with any of that
19:16, Fri 29 Mar
Rags
Rags
Rags
I said it was rooneys fault not the players back when he was here. I hold my hands up and say I was totally wrong. Here we are on manager number 5, and we’re still absolute cack. If going down gets rid of most of them then fine, cause they’re shocking.

Eustace got some sort of tune out of them, i thought Mowbray was getting there too

Most teams in the division were finding their feet, our players were fresh and playing without pressure on warm days and evenings. In a parallel universe i truly don’t believe a full year of Eustace would have made a jot of difference.

I can guarantee you that if Eustace had stayed we would be safe by now. I think Mowbray will an advancement on Eustace (so not wanting him back)

.... but so many people refuse to give Eustace credit for what was getting us through - organisation, team spirit and a plan (not an exciting plan - but an effective plan)

Go on rags I’ll challenge you ….
Where’s your categoric and 100% evidence that Eustace would have saved the day ……
I’ll wait for a very very long time …. You just can’t !!
Stop talking bollocks mate

It wouldn't have even got to "saving the day" .... i doubt we'd have been top 6 - but we wouldn't have been bottom 10.

Defensive record was 2 best in the division ... and at Blackburn he has only lost one in nine i think (though no wins)

You hated him last season, you hated him this season, you continue to belittle him after he made a good judgement call and told Cook that the side was currently not ready to play progressive possession football.

You're a Eustace hater for no reason - and you'll always be a Eustace hater.

That's the second time in the space of just one thread that you are making shit up !
Think you've lost it !
Go on show me the thread where I allegedly said " I hate Eustace " ???

I'll wait !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
😬😬😬
21:17, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
Chris
It's because it's fucking boring to keep seeing people go on about it

Well, don't fucking read it then.

Shocking rudeness. Reported.
Tam
21:24, Fri 29 Mar
Fat Buddha CBE

Five points from eight games? That's terrible. * checks Blues last eight games *
Make Blues Great Again