17:57, Fri 29 Mar
Ser Tait
Its been fun. We're gone.

I dont know what you consider fun, but this aint it for me.
Nothing about the last 12 years have been anything but shite.
This season looked like it could have been one of lovely mid table obscurity. But no, we have to go into full on kamikazi mode
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
17:57, Fri 29 Mar
I wondered whose turn it was going to be this week.

Don't forget to save the link to the thread so you can tell everyone how right you were if it happens.

I'd save it myself in case we stay up but to be honest I've got many that my phone memory is about full.

Well aren't you awesome.
17:58, Fri 29 Mar
Ser Tait
Its been fun

I must have missed that bit, my bad.
18:01, Fri 29 Mar
BlueSteve
Maybe relegation will be a good opportunity to clear the decks.

FFS if we go down, it is more likely we will offer some of these an bloody extra season.
We need to stay up for a proper clear out
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
18:02, Fri 29 Mar
Preston Cardiff Rotheram Huddersfield all winnable

Norwich Coventry possible if the crowd are up for it

Leicester extremly unlikely but maybe we will get a bucketload of much needed luck.

It’s possible I would not my house on it but I wouldn’t throw the towel in either.

It’s not like we are getting battered it’s one goal defeats. Three of them to very late goals.
18:06, Fri 29 Mar
Yes you’re right but constantly conceding late goals is a bit of an issue, and one that doesn’t seem to be getting rectified. If we’re winning and 4-0 up it doesn’t matter if we concede a late goal, but we’re never in that position are we.
18:09, Fri 29 Mar
Not sure if it's been mentioned but letting Kevin Long go has to be up there as a stupid decision this season. Particularly with this defense and lack of height
18:09, Fri 29 Mar
Mister Mutley
Preston Cardiff Rotheram Huddersfield all winnable

Norwich Coventry possible if the crowd are up for it

Leicester extremly unlikely but maybe we will get a bucketload of much needed luck.

It’s possible I would not my house on it but I wouldn’t throw the towel in either.

It’s not like we are getting battered it’s one goal defeats. Three of them to very late goals.

What makes them all winnable games considering we just lost to millwall, boro, watford, qpr?

Doesn't matter if we are getting battered or not. We are losing. And to stay up we are going to probably need 3 wins.

It aint happening. I want to be wrong, but look at our away record and the fact we couldn't beat watford at home.
Tam
18:11, Fri 29 Mar
Novakainian
Not sure if it's been mentioned but letting Kevin Long go has to be up there as a stupid decision this season. Particularly with this defense and lack of height

Yes, I think it's been mentioned. I'll check with Chris to see if it's OK to mention it again though. 😛

I'm not sure what the story was with that, but he was certainly effective early in the season.
Make Blues Great Again
18:38, Fri 29 Mar
Did you go today or illegally watch?
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
18:39, Fri 29 Mar
5 of those are going for automatics or play offs
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
19:45, Fri 29 Mar
BlueSteve
Maybe relegation will be a good opportunity to clear the decks.

We're clearing the decks regardless. Relegation means we will those spaces with players happy to play in League 1. There are plenty of times over the past decade where I'd have probably agreed with you but not this season. I believe the owners are going to really improve things at the club but this would delay things by a few years.
19:46, Fri 29 Mar
wouldnt like to be in the trenches with you
19:54, Fri 29 Mar
Novakainian
Yes - ridiculous decision. Thought so at the time too. I think we’d have got points at Millwall and today, and, just as importantly, taken 2 off both of them with him in the side
One behind Millwall and level with QPR. That’s the difference not bottling games in injury time against your relegation rivals would make
20:10, Fri 29 Mar
I'm just worried how we are all gonna deal with another 17th finish ...melt down this place im telling ya melt down ...at least Rowett out will actually mean he will have to go 👍KRO Friend 💙