Pretty much this. It's getting increasingly difficult to see how our current predicament plays out with our preferred outcome.
06:49, Sat 30 Mar
When looking at the form table and the league table you can only draw one conclusion - we are done. But we have winnable games. I just think this group of player do not have the mental strength or will to turn it around. It will take a huge slice of luck or terrible form from Huddersfield and Wednesday.
07:18, Sat 30 Mar
Mister Mutley
Maybe but the other teams are poor also. Letting QPR get 3 today makes it tougher as I don’t see them getting many more points.

Win Monday and things will look much brighter.

I’d be much more confident if we had a Roger Johnson type in the side.

3 wins would probably be enough need to get them.

We aren’t getting 3 wins. We’ll be lucky to get any perhaps the odd draw.

This team has relegation written all over it.
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
07:35, Sat 30 Mar
I think we'll be out of the bottom 3 on the last day and I've got an awfully bad feeling we'll end up with a repeat of white hart lane. I've always been optimistic until now. We're running out of games, the caretaker manager is only here for 7 games, the players know it. What incentive is there for them to impress Rowett especially when most of them are out of contact in a few months anyway? They won't be getting a new contract here so do they really care? I thought Bielik and Bacuna were the only ones who put effort in yesterday
07:53, Sat 30 Mar
It’s a popular opinion that players don’t care, don’t put the effort in, but I can’t accept that. I know things have changed but when Iwas a lad the only when anyone would make it as a pro was by being absolutely driven to succeed. Tenacity required. I just can’t imagine how anyone could just say, in front of thousands of devotees, feckit,can’t be arsed.
07:56, Sat 30 Mar
coventrybluenose
Mister Mutley
Maybe but the other teams are poor also. Letting QPR get 3 today makes it tougher as I don’t see them getting many more points.

Win Monday and things will look much brighter.

I’d be much more confident if we had a Roger Johnson type in the side.

3 wins would probably be enough need to get them.

We aren’t getting 3 wins. We’ll be lucky to get any perhaps the odd draw.

This team has relegation written all over it.

Pretty much how i see it. The watford game and yesterday were massive really.

I don't fancy us at rotherham and huddersfield at all. Our away form will be the reason we go down.

We need to hope rowett makes us unbeatable at home. Starting with monday.
07:56, Sat 30 Mar
Ribeye
I think we'll be out of the bottom 3 on the last day and I've got an awfully bad feeling we'll end up with a repeat of white hart lane. I've always been optimistic until now. We're running out of games, the caretaker manager is only here for 7 games, the players know it. What incentive is there for them to impress Rowett especially when most of them are out of contact in a few months anyway? They won't be getting a new contract here so do they really care? I thought Bielik and Bacuna were the only ones who put effort in yesterday

I said exactly the same yesterday before the game this has white hart lane written all over it.
Tam
09:45, Sat 30 Mar
Fat Buddha CBE
It’s a popular opinion that players don’t care, don’t put the effort in, but I can’t accept that. I know things have changed but when Iwas a lad the only when anyone would make it as a pro was by being absolutely driven to succeed. Tenacity required. I just can’t imagine how anyone could just say, in front of thousands of devotees, feckit,can’t be arsed.

I’m with you on this. I don’t buy that they don’t care, or aren’t putting in the effort. I think that we’re a disparate bunch of players, struggling to work as a unit. I think we have some decent players, but we’re really not a cohesive unit at all.
Make Blues Great Again
09:48, Sat 30 Mar
Tam
I think some of them definitely care. Others don’t. Individually we’ve got some decent championship players, but are plagued by inconsistency and confidence, which is fine, most championship players are. And then we’ve got other players who are just not good enough. You’re definitely right about the cohesion. I don’t think our squad of players play well as a team at all.