20:59, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
Gary Cook has made enough mistakes let’s just hope he doesn’t buy some landfill land.
21:07, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
Tam
Oboe
The hapoy clapoers won't like you on here for this mate, i believe yoy're right though.

What do you mean by 'happy clappers'? From what I can gather, people are bloody well concerned.

I think they’re people who look at the league table, check what stage we’re at in the season, and conclude that we aren’t yet relegated.

The deluded fools.
21:32, Fri 29 Mar
I'll take 17th.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
21:37, Fri 29 Mar
It's Easter and there's no effing resurrection happening at St Andrews. Throw in the towel this is embarrassing. By the time the new stadium is built, we'll be lucky to have 5000 mugs at the games.
Tam
21:38, Fri 29 Mar
That's the spirit
Make Blues Great Again
Seems like you've already thrown it in. Some of us would prefer to KRO
21:47, Fri 29 Mar
Yes - sorry mate. Think today has been just one more big kick in the teeth, and it’s just infuriating that we keep giving away really soft goals in injury time.
Stinks of (totally self-inflicted) relegation. We KRO eh? 👍
Stick to the armchair, fella
22:04, Fri 29 Mar
Good Lad
22:06, Fri 29 Mar
We do indeed fella 👍
22:32, Fri 29 Mar
I veer from gloom to hope minute by minute. After recent results I despair of us getting a draw, never mind a win, then remind myself in some of those games we were very unlucky.

I watched Millwall today with the Millwall commentary on and their blokes said in the second half it was like when they played us, with the opposition being much the better team. So I begin to believe our luck is sure to change and we’ll win and draw enough to see us safe.

Then I remember that the bloke in charge while we were unlucky as well as his coaches have been sidelined and replaced by a bloke whose defensive pragmatism will leave us short of scoring opportunities. Our players are not prolific, they won’t feast on rare half chances.

We should be able to accumulate more points than Sheffield and Blackburn, but I think we’re fecked.
22:33, Fri 29 Mar
Ser Tait
I'll take 17th.

I’ll take 21st it’s not looking great. Desparate for a win and some confidence.
22:52, Fri 29 Mar
I dream of having a Wesley Thomas in the team as the song went Wesley Thomas is gonna score!

It certainly isn't going to be Tyler Roberts scoring the goals to keep us up.
23:07, Fri 29 Mar
Did you go today or illegally watch?

Sorry but I was unable to make your first ever away game today.
23:51, Fri 29 Mar
Said it before I'll say it again, getting rid of Long hasn't helped, and I also believe we should've sold James and brought in another 2 or 3 as Mowbray suggested. James has been shite since all the talk of clubs being interested