20:11, Fri 29 Mar
The hapoy clapoers won't like you on here for this mate, i believe yoy're right though.
Tam
20:14, Fri 29 Mar
Oboe
The hapoy clapoers won't like you on here for this mate, i believe yoy're right though.

What do you mean by 'happy clappers'? From what I can gather, people are bloody well concerned.
Make Blues Great Again
20:14, Fri 29 Mar
I didn't mind Long but to say he's the difference between survival and the drop with everything that's happend at the Club this season is abit far fetched imo
20:17, Fri 29 Mar
bruggeaway
I didn't mind Long but to say he's the difference between survival and the drop with everything that's happend at the Club this season is abit far fetched imo
Think you might need to re-read my post
20:20, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
Most are STILL deluded, the players are cack, it's only fortunate that other teams are as equally cack that we're miraculously out of the R zone.
Tam
20:23, Fri 29 Mar
Oboe
Most are STILL deluded, the players are cack, it's only fortunate that other teams are as equally cack that we're miraculously out of the R zone.

What do you mean by deluded? Deluded about what? I don't think that many people think that our situation isn't difficult. FWIW, I think that the biggest problem is the way that our managerial changes have worked out this season. We weren't calling them cack after 11 games and picking up points.

It's probably deluded to think that that wasn't a large factor in this seasons results.
Make Blues Great Again
20:27, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
The players are shite. Under Eustace we got lucky, several managers later cannot be wrong.
20:32, Fri 29 Mar
They are shite . But in his 1st stint Rowett had Eardley, Wes Thomas , shinnie, etc and lead us to mid table.
Tam
20:33, Fri 29 Mar
Oboe
The players are shite. Under Eustace we got lucky, several managers later cannot be wrong.

Not several, just Rooney and Venus. The players were doing better under Mowbray and we'd be, I think, several points better off if he hadn't been ill.

Fair enough if you're going to put the points that we gathered under Eustace down to luck but perhaps it's because the team was recruited and set up to play in a certain way. They weren't being labelled 'cack' then.

There are some decent players in there, but I do believe that the whole is less than the sum of it's parts. It's not a 'unit' and I think that this is what we've suffered from for some time. I don't think that constant managerial upheaval has helped us in the slightest.
Make Blues Great Again
20:42, Fri 29 Mar
Thanks mate and I have πŸ‘ ....So you think we would be on 43 points just with the addition of Long in the team?
20:43, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
Now seeing what an absolute disaster the appointment of Rooney was.
20:44, Fri 29 Mar
bruggeaway
Thanks mate and I have πŸ‘ ....So you think we would be on 43 points just with the addition of Long in the team?[/quote

Maths not your strong point?
I think we’d quite possibly have defended better at the end and not conceded injury time losers at both and been on 41 points
This is because you get 1 point for a draw in the EFL, meaning Millwall would then be on 42 and QPR on 41..
That better now?
Tam
20:46, Fri 29 Mar
Boyblue
Now seeing what an absolute disaster the appointment of Rooney was.

Yes, of course - ironically, I think that mistake had been caught well in time, but for Tony's unfortunate health situation.
Make Blues Great Again
20:55, Fri 29 Mar
Lovely bloke πŸ˜†πŸ‘
It’s actually looking like 45 will be enough this year. So it’s all on Rotherham and Huddersfield games.