22:20, Fri 29 Mar
We’d have won.
Shame on the turn the the clock bastards who guaranteed us points today and were proved wrong . Sad though it’s come to that .
God bless Tony and Mark x
Tony Fantastico
22:24, Fri 29 Mar
People guaranteed points against boro and Watford. Said they had nothing to play for, they were in bad form, weren’t very good etc. That didn’t turn out well did it.

Again just so I’m clear. The manager is making little difference to why we’re losing games. Rowett couldn’t legislate for Sanderson and Drameh messing up for their goals today, nor could Venus for aiwu gifting watfords goal 2 weeks ago. It’s the same old basic mistakes, errors, being awful defensively and toothless up front that is costing us.
22:24, Fri 29 Mar
Yeah totally agreed mate 👍
22:25, Fri 29 Mar
Can’t remember that
Tony Fantastico
KC
22:29, Fri 29 Mar
Rooney huge mistake. Mowbray tough on him and us. Venus should never have been put in charge in our precarious situation. Rowett last throw of the dice but appointment totally understandable.However he needs to pull something out of the hat to get this load of losers winning a few games.
22:34, Fri 29 Mar
LondonBlue
6 defenders on the pitch and still lost.

For all the nonsense talk that we don’t have the players to play a more progressive style (which is rubbish, obviously), we also don’t have to players to play Rowett style anti football.

At least we showed ‘passion’, right Robbo?

442, back to basics, that’ll work, right guys?

and none of those defenders can or want to defend properly including the goalie who needs to retire. Rowett's football was no different to Eustace's. shame there are too many soft as hite players we have in this squad
22:41, Fri 29 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic
Absolutely bizarre that I'm seeing people happy we lost so they can rub it in the face of people who were disappointed to see Rowett sacked 8 years ago.

Venus would have got a result today,

hahahaha

he couldn't do it in all his other games, but yes, as soon as he doesn't have the opportunity to he would have got the result.

Course he would....

I'm glad the permanently online are getting increasingly called out on their bullshit.

Shite pissing mistakes by players who should know better and a lack of a cutting edge without leaving the team to open.
22:50, Fri 29 Mar
It doesn't matter in the slightest who the manager is this set of players are shit.

Read Twitter, facebook or here, Cook this, Rooney that- this set of players are effing shit

The moaning about Eustace's sacking like he was the messiah he is now 0 wins from 9 as Blackburn manager

The truth is with the takeover we overhyped the players we signed in the summer who were injury prone and nobody else wanted.

Fans need to turn on this set of players, worst in my life time even Clark's 13-14 team showed more fight then these. They simply don't care.

Whichever division we end end up in get rid of the lot of them.
22:54, Fri 29 Mar
Most bizarre thread in a while.

The issue is the players, not the tactics or the manager.

A goalkeeper who routinely squanders possession

A defence who individually and collectively make basic errors. Who constantly concede fouls in dangerous positions and then we struggle to defend set pieces because we lack physicality and positional responsibility

Too many average midfielders and most lack the heart for a relegation battle. The exception being Bacuna who can over elaborate but has more determination than the rest of the team combined. He should be captain.

A woeful forward line where Stansfield plays every game despite being pretty awful for months and seeming aggy with himself and the situation he is in. Only Plymouth games seem to channel his desire positively.

Pep couldn’t keep this team up.
Tam
23:01, Fri 29 Mar
TiptonBluenose
It doesn't matter in the slightest who the manager is this set of players are shit.

Read Twitter, facebook or here, Cook this, Rooney that- this set of players are effing shit

The moaning about Eustace's sacking like he was the messiah he is now 0 wins from 9 as Blackburn manager

The truth is with the takeover we overhyped the players we signed in the summer who were injury prone and nobody else wanted.

Fans need to turn on this set of players, worst in my life time even Clark's 13-14 team showed more fight then these. They simply don't care.

Whichever division we end end up in get rid of the lot of them.

Ah the Eustace = Messiah comment is here. You won't find anyone that claims such a thing but the fact remains that he did OK with this group of players. I have to be honest - I don't care what he does at Blackburn and I hope that they lose every game, but let's not rewrite history.

It's why managers are important in getting the best out of their players.

Just one other point - let's not turn on the players eh? Shall we support them instead as that would seem to be a bit more helpful?
Make Blues Great Again
23:06, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
There’s a lot of over emotional angst on display isn’t there. Everything is shite. Let’s hope we can get some points at last and then it won’t be.
23:23, Fri 29 Mar
DVB smiling away on his post match interview like he’s just coming from a spring fete.
00:39, Sat 30 Mar
You’ve changed since you turned heel. “Hollywood” Gary Rowett.
Dong Ren Out.
01:04, Sat 30 Mar
We need to win games, and fast.

Setting the team up with 6 cack defenders and just launching the ball into the final third isn’t gonna win us games.

The recruitment has been terrible though regardless. Laird is a myth, Sanderson a League One player, Aiwu the Serie B defender, Tyler Roberts the sicknote who doesn’t do anything useful . Burke (!).

Gardner needs to go. We need a TD and CEO that will weed out the players who have no right to be playing for us.

Whatever division we end up in, we need to shed this squad and find proper footballers.

We’ve been settling for mediocre and overrated players for too long.
Dong Ren Out.
06:41, Sat 30 Mar
GBBlue

Pep couldn’t keep this team up.

I'm sure he could, John Eustace had them in the playoffs.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H