19:36, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
Tam
Bluenose27
Exactly, and like johnthefence put, the blame is on Gardner and his recruitment gurus.

Is it though? The squad was assembled this season for a manager with a certain style of play, and after nearly a quarter of a season, the recruitment team were getting plaudits for a good job well done in the main, apart from not recruiting a striker for years. We sort of ripped that up though, and are paying the price for different playing styles and different levels of managerial competence.

This in abundance. The minute JE went was the minute everything fell apart. The players have been appalling at times but they've played under 6 different managers in one season. That's not all the boards'/owners' fault but it is a recipe for disaster.

It's silly trying to pin it on any one person really as there have been so many mistakes that have led us to where we are, some of then made prior to this season.

What's been really disappointing about this season is the disintegration of the fans. There was unification on here and it was pretty much unanimous that we'd had a good summer and were on for a good season. Now it's fallen into bitter divisions and sniping at each other and petty squabbles. It's all rather sad.
19:36, Fri 29 Mar
1 up, lost.
Anti football.
Get well soon Mogga. I love you
Rowett applauding the home fans off. Memories of contact talks
Tony Fantastico
19:37, Fri 29 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
1 up lost.
Anti football.

Why did Mogga let Long go?

Mogga get well then go upstairs and replace Gardner. Rowett perm in the summer.

This is the way
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
19:39, Fri 29 Mar
El Mayor
Chris
When individual mistakes were costing Venus games we were told that a change had to be made and that Villa Rowett would be the answer to our defensive woes.

Perhaps Venus should have just worn a navy jumper to get cut some slack.

Rowett is a proven organiser who can make teams hard to beat.

The problem with Blues though is our players keep making stupid individual mistakes, which a manager can’t legislate for.

We need to make and more importantly score more chances to cover that eventuality. My fear is this is where Rowett will struggle.

They made less mistakes when they were well organized under Eustace
19:39, Fri 29 Mar
Gary Rowett
Rab C Nesbitt
1 up lost.
Anti football.

This is the way
Shame on you
Tony Fantastico
19:41, Fri 29 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Gary Rowett
Rab C Nesbitt
1 up lost.
Anti football.

This is the way
Shame on you

You provoked me
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
19:41, Fri 29 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
1 up lost.
Anti football.

This is the way

Venus has more points than vr
19:43, Fri 29 Mar
👍
Tony Fantastico
19:49, Fri 29 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
1 up, lost.
Anti football.

I recall you saying previously that we should support the manager whoever it is.
19:52, Fri 29 Mar
TaylorJay84
Give over mate for eff sake.
The blokes stepped into a shit situation when he didn’t even need to, whether you like the bloke or not.

Rowett didn’t decide to not go for a basic challenging header like Cody Drameh did.
Rowett didn’t then let the ball bounce like Dion did, rather than meet it on the half volley and eff it into row z, I suppose Rowett was also to blame for 5/6 standing around admiring a RB having an age to size up a shot on his weaker foot on the edge of our own box.

Honestly watching that goal back just effing angers me at the lack of intelligence, eagerness, naivety and leadership to deal with such a simple situation.
These players are embarrassing professionals, you would berate a park side for dealing with a goal in the manner blues did.

I hope I’m sodding wrong but I’m really not sure even Rowett can get this shower over the line with his basic organisation & dullard tactics to pick up points.

He’s a villa bastard
19:54, Fri 29 Mar
Bluestaines
Rab C Nesbitt
1 up, lost.
Anti football.

I recall you saying previously that we should support the manager whoever it is.
I did. I was there again. Were you?
Thanks for your concern btw
Tony Fantastico
19:58, Fri 29 Mar
El Mayor
Chris
When individual mistakes were costing Venus games we were told that a change had to be made and that Villa Rowett would be the answer to our defensive woes.

Perhaps Venus should have just worn a navy jumper to get cut some slack.

Rowett is a proven organiser who can make teams hard to beat.

The problem with Blues though is our players keep making stupid individual mistakes, which a manager can’t legislate for.

We need to make and more importantly score more chances to cover that eventuality. My fear is this is where Rowett will struggle.

Sorry to say it but we all need to get strapped in and get accustomed to the " Just 2 clearcut chances " per game and just hope to eff that we stick one or two of those in the onion bag.
Too many players half-arsed and a negative coach doesn't fill me with optimism.
Just hoping that the 7 teams we're playing in the next few weeks gift us a few points.
When I saw the line-up before kick off I felt quite positive but it didn't take long to realise that we'll struggle to create and convert chances.
Hope I'm fekkin wrong !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
20:03, Fri 29 Mar
Do you genuinely think anyone wants rowett back?

It's a shit situation, that we're only in because the owners shit the bed and sacked Eustace.

If we go down, it won't be because of 8 games under the sixth manager of the season.
The cold never bothered me anyway
20:04, Fri 29 Mar
Absolutely bizarre that I'm seeing people happy we lost so they can rub it in the face of people who were disappointed to see Rowett sacked 8 years ago.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:06, Fri 29 Mar
What’s concerning is rowetts whole game plan and success comes from being hard to beat, being resolute and good defensively. We are abysmal defensively, and don’t score enough to compensate for it. It’s only ending one way currently.