Tam
20:45, Sat 30 Mar
Made in Daegu
Tam
Made in Daegu
TiptonBluenose
It doesn't matter in the slightest who the manager is this set of players are shit.

Read Twitter, facebook or here, Cook this, Rooney that- this set of players are effing shit

The moaning about Eustace's sacking like he was the messiah he is now 0 wins from 9 as Blackburn manager

The truth is with the takeover we overhyped the players we signed in the summer who were injury prone and nobody else wanted.

Fans need to turn on this set of players, worst in my life time even Clark's 13-14 team showed more fight then these. They simply don't care.

Whichever division we end end up in get rid of the lot of them.

This is it- you’ve hit the nail on the head. Of course, there are other reasons for our current plight but do you think these players would replicate what happened in Bolton on that famous day? I don’t think they have the desire to do so.

I don’t think that it's hit the nail on the head. I think that they do care. Professional players who play at a pretty high standard do tend to care.

I’m still feeling pissed off by the Middlesbrough game- it was pathetic. There was absolutely no fight whatsoever. Yes, I probably this far too widely but I do think there is some truth in it. These players WERE playing for Eustace; since then, they’ve played under 2 managers and it’s almost like they’ve given up.

Yes, the Boro game was the one that worried me more than any other one, I think. I didn't see any leadership out there, or anyone that was capable of taking the game to the opposition, or any idea really. I agree, the players were playing for Eustace - and Mowbray, really. Do you think that the calibre of manager in Rooney and (not his fault) Venus had something to do with it? After all, we all know how valuable good manager is.
Make Blues Great Again
21:14, Sat 30 Mar
Tam
Tam
Made in Daegu
Tam
Made in Daegu
TiptonBluenose
It doesn't matter in the slightest who the manager is this set of players are shit.

Read Twitter, facebook or here, Cook this, Rooney that- this set of players are effing shit

The moaning about Eustace's sacking like he was the messiah he is now 0 wins from 9 as Blackburn manager

The truth is with the takeover we overhyped the players we signed in the summer who were injury prone and nobody else wanted.

Fans need to turn on this set of players, worst in my life time even Clark's 13-14 team showed more fight then these. They simply don't care.

Whichever division we end end up in get rid of the lot of them.

This is it- you’ve hit the nail on the head. Of course, there are other reasons for our current plight but do you think these players would replicate what happened in Bolton on that famous day? I don’t think they have the desire to do so.

I don’t think that it's hit the nail on the head. I think that they do care. Professional players who play at a pretty high standard do tend to care.

I’m still feeling pissed off by the Middlesbrough game- it was pathetic. There was absolutely no fight whatsoever. Yes, I probably this far too widely but I do think there is some truth in it. These players WERE playing for Eustace; since then, they’ve played under 2 managers and it’s almost like they’ve given up.

Yes, the Boro game was the one that worried me more than any other one, I think. I didn't see any leadership out there, or anyone that was capable of taking the game to the opposition, or any idea really. I agree, the players were playing for Eustace - and Mowbray, really. Do you think that the calibre of manager in Rooney and (not his fault) Venus had something to do with it? After all, we all know how valuable good manager is.

I’m sorry to say this but I do think that calibre of manager does impact on the attitude of (some) players. Of course, it really shouldn’t. But I think there is evidence to support this throughout the game.

Will the players now start to play for Rowett? Yes, probably.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
Tam
21:39, Sat 30 Mar
That's my view too. I'm sure that we all agree that a good manager will bring the best out of players and I think that much of our malaise this season is down to the managerial situations.
Make Blues Great Again