18:25, Fri 29 Mar
Everyone at the minute. I’m venting.
Dong Ren Out.
18:27, Fri 29 Mar
Gary Rowett
Chris
When individual mistakes were costing Venus games we were told that a change had to be made and that Villa Rowett would be the answer to our defensive woes.

Perhaps Venus should have just worn a navy jumper to get cut some slack.

Venus is a cuck

Came out and said the team is missing a leader when he was the manager. A change needed to be made.
Venus would’ve kept us up.
You should be ashamed.
Tony Fantastico
18:28, Fri 29 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Gary Rowett
Chris
When individual mistakes were costing Venus games we were told that a change had to be made and that Villa Rowett would be the answer to our defensive woes.

Venus is a cuck

Came out and said the team is missing a leader when he was the manager. A change needed to be made.
You should be ashamed.

What's that based on?
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
18:33, Fri 29 Mar
Give over mate for eff sake.
The blokes stepped into a shit situation when he didn’t even need to, whether you like the bloke or not.

Rowett didn’t decide to not go for a basic challenging header like Cody Drameh did.
Rowett didn’t then let the ball bounce like Dion did, rather than meet it on the half volley and eff it into row z, I suppose Rowett was also to blame for 5/6 standing around admiring a RB having an age to size up a shot on his weaker foot on the edge of our own box.

Honestly watching that goal back just effing angers me at the lack of intelligence, eagerness, naivety and leadership to deal with such a simple situation.
These players are embarrassing professionals, you would berate a park side for dealing with a goal in the manner blues did.

I hope I’m sodding wrong but I’m really not sure even Rowett can get this shower over the line with his basic organisation & dullard tactics to pick up points.
18:40, Fri 29 Mar
Gary Rowett
Rab C Nesbitt
Gary Rowett
Chris

Venus is a cuck

You should be ashamed.

What's that based on?
Going every game.
Ta ra .
Your lot should be ashamed tonight. Me and Thongs have kept each other’s spirits up. Spike is on the karaoke.
Proper Blues are still being proper Blues
Tony Fantastico
18:42, Fri 29 Mar
Just made myself watch the highlights, 2 mins, showed our goal and then all of the QPR chances, the defending from Sanderson on the 1st and 2nd grrrrrrrrrr, also Ruddy was flat footed for their 2nd, he is a big man to be getting beat from there.
18:49, Fri 29 Mar
Parks defending for the 2nd goal.
18:49, Fri 29 Mar
El Mayor
Chris

Rowett is a proven organiser who can make teams hard to beat.

The problem with Blues though is our players keep making stupid individual mistakes, which a manager can’t legislate for.

We need to make and more importantly score more chances to cover that eventuality. My fear is this is where Rowett will struggle.

We'd be struggling to create and score whoever is in charge.

Stansfield isn't scoring abd wasn't under Venus.
Hogan and Juke are largeltly done at Championship level by the look of it.
Roberts is more likely to put the ball out for a thow-in than to hit the target.

We are desperately light up front. This would be the case whoever is manager.
18:52, Fri 29 Mar
Exactly, and like johnthefence put, the blame is on Gardner and his recruitment gurus.
Tam
18:55, Fri 29 Mar
Bluenose27
Exactly, and like johnthefence put, the blame is on Gardner and his recruitment gurus.

Is it though? The squad was assembled this season for a manager with a certain style of play, and after nearly a quarter of a season, the recruitment team were getting plaudits for a good job well done in the main, apart from not recruiting a striker for years. We sort of ripped that up though, and are paying the price for different playing styles and different levels of managerial competence.
Make Blues Great Again
18:56, Fri 29 Mar
Hardly anyone looks like scoring.
Stansfield had a couple of breakaways today, but didn't even get a shot in.

We need Bacuna and Myoshi on the pitch as much as possible. They are the two players who do things.
I'd like to see Dembele back as well. Not all at the same time.
We have to create more, better chances.
19:00, Fri 29 Mar
Tam
I think it's a bit unfortunate Hogan has been absolutely rotten since his injury.
Given the players we have we need more from him, Juke and Burke.
Effectively we have one non-scoring forward at the moment and the others we only dare ay for 15 minutes at most.
But this wasn't a low probability scenario given what we already knew about Hogan and Juke.
19:16, Fri 29 Mar
100% Correct.
19:26, Fri 29 Mar
5 at the back. 1 up. We lost .
100% fact
Tony Fantastico
19:26, Fri 29 Mar
Not if it's a 343
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H