15:46, Thu 4 Apr
Fair comment. In the live performance at the end it was played ska style . The original songs were written by Dan Carey and Ka(t)e Tempest

Can’t stand that Tempest fecker.
19:11, Thu 4 Apr
When I.r.a guy and Army guy met in town,I’m sure in second scene of Brum,ya can see new Railway,Looks like S.Knight put a glimpse of Blues in on purpose K.R.O
06:59, Fri 5 Apr
I'm up to episode 4 and I'm struggling with it to be honest.
The acting is a bit "children's TV" and the accents aren't right.
The lead character reminds me of Adrian from Bread (I wanna be a poet!) and the Jordan Bolger character, Gregory, sounds too much like Cillian Murphy's Tommy Shelby. The Happy Trooper is almost their Garrison Tavern
Finally, at the risk of being controversial the many references to Blues and Zulus is starting to look a bit forced and product placement.
07:07, Fri 5 Apr
blue1875
When I.r.a guy and Army guy met in town,I’m sure in second scene of Brum,ya can see new Railway,Looks like S.Knight put a glimpse of Blues in on purpose K.R.O

You can, Blues ground is in the distance.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
08:33, Fri 5 Apr
Wired and teary
The lead character reminds me of Adrian from Bread (I wanna be a poet!) and the Jordan Bolger character, Gregory, sounds too much like Cillian Murphy's Tommy Shelby. The Happy Trooper is almost their Garrison Tavern
Finally, at the risk of being controversial the many references to Blues and Zulus is starting to look a bit forced and product placement.[/quote]

I agree
08:40, Fri 5 Apr
Wired and teary
Finally, at the risk of being controversial the many references to Blues and Zulus is starting to look a bit forced and product placement.[/quote]

I agree

Pretty sure the line about Zulus being car clampers in the 1st episode was for this forum (daveandthekids)
08:42, Fri 5 Apr
I've no problem with it, Manchester and London have done it for years.

Time to embrace the city bigging itself up a bit.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
09:56, Fri 5 Apr
Agree 100%
Proud Brummies !!
Spread the word.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Cov fans take on it [www.skybluestalk.co.uk] I agree with one poster that the lad from Cov looked and sounded like Godber from Porridge 😂
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
Cov fans take on it [www.skybluestalk.co.uk] I agree with one poster that the lad from Cov looked and sounded like Godber from Porridge 😂

Just read some of the chats on their forum. They really don't like us do they when you read the thread about our new stadium and do seem a bit jealous. One of them even says they prefer the Vile of us and would prefer them to win a trophy as we are fans that just like to brick a coach window and fight anyone in a replica shirt!! - which could be true i suppose :-)
11:33, Fri 5 Apr
eff them, couldn’t care less their thoughts on us.
11:51, Fri 5 Apr
eff them, couldn’t care less their thoughts on us.

Exactly my thoughts as well. Didn't know they were that concerned by us though
13:13, Fri 5 Apr
I think they crave a rivalry, truth is that no one gives a shit about Coventry.
13:15, Fri 5 Apr
Cov don’t like the fact they’re a nothing bunch of fickle no marks that get ran all over when we play them

Pussios
13:20, Fri 5 Apr
That certainly wasn't the case on the Foleshill Rd last season. It was quite comical how our lot went into reverse gear when they got to the Wheatsheaf.