23:40, Sun 14 Apr
One from the archive for all the haters. TF had Liam Brady on toast and not a bad strike from KB either.

01:12, Mon 15 Apr
Amazing post-match interview with Sir Alf. Like Rowett now, he was only an interim manager.
We played some great football in the 70s and spent most of it in the top flight!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
10:09, Mon 15 Apr
I was a season ticket holder for most of the 70s and can honestly say they were great times and not as many bad times as recent years,thoroughly enjoyed squashed in with tens of thousands of others in the kop and regularly beating top sides at St Andrews...as us oldies say,"the good old days "
10:12, Mon 15 Apr
Stuart Paranby won the club more than that lot..
10:24, Mon 15 Apr
Stuart Paranby won the club more than that lot..

Here we go. Ones turned up like clockwork. Good effort (not very original) but I think you meant Parnaby. Listen to the wise owl Sir Alf's opinion of our 70's heroes. TF was the best English attacker, in 1977. Can you say the same about your hero Zigic?
10:40, Mon 15 Apr
Bit sensitive aren’t we? If you want to put the line don’t worry when you get a bite…

Zigic has more trophies for this club than any of your 70s hero’s
It was a great time to be watching Blues. We all felt we were on the cusp of something. Packed ground and beating the vile regularly, mostly in the top flight. A missed opportunity which led to 2 decades of decline.
Up the feckin Blues
I don’t doubt it, I just enjoy foghorn getting touchy
😁👍
Up the feckin Blues
Though in fairness he’s doing well being able to use the internet at his age
10:50, Mon 15 Apr
Zigic couldn't lace Keith Bertschin's boots, never mind TF.
11:05, Mon 15 Apr
foghorn leghorn
Zigic couldn't lace Keith Bertschin's boots, never mind TF.
tbf it's a long way to bend down
11:11, Mon 15 Apr
Why did they film it in slow motion?
Happy Clapper
11:17, Mon 15 Apr
Have you not taken your meds?

One of them finished their career with close to a one in two goals to games ratio, half a century of international caps, major tournament appearances, a league cup & copa del rey, the other played for Stafford rangers 😳😂