11:21, Mon 15 Apr
Don’t forget a 14 game stint at the Jacksonville Tea Men.
11:22, Mon 15 Apr
He was so bad for them they disbanded a year or so after
12:04, Mon 15 Apr
foghorn leghorn
Stuart Paranby won the club more than that lot..

Here we go. Ones turned up like clockwork. Good effort (not very original) but I think you meant Parnaby. Listen to the wise owl Sir Alf's opinion of our 70's heroes. TF was the best English attacker, in 1977. Can you say the same about your hero Zigic?

It is possible to appreciate the players bitd and also more recent players (including Zigic). It doesn't have to be either/or.
12:15, Mon 15 Apr
foghorn leghorn
Stuart Paranby won the club more than that lot..

Here we go. Ones turned up like clockwork. Good effort (not very original) but I think you meant Parnaby. Listen to the wise owl Sir Alf's opinion of our 70's heroes. TF was the best English attacker, in 1977. Can you say the same about your hero Zigic?

Zigic wasn't English and probably wasn't at his best in 1977, as he wasn't born until 1980.
12:15, Mon 15 Apr
It is, and I do.

Foghorn is very touchy
12:19, Mon 15 Apr
Why did they film it in slow motion?

TF walked on water, he didn't tread in treacle. I bet you sing KRO at a frantic pace too.

Quicker doesn't mean better.

Have you not taken your meds?

One of them finished their career with close to a one in two goals to games ratio, half a century of international caps, major tournament appearances, a league cup & copa del rey, the other played for Stafford rangers 😳😂

KB blues stats 140 odd appearances and 41 goals. 3 seasons in the prem and one in the championship. His goals helped us to win promotion back to the top flight.

The longer Zigic the albatross hung around - the worse we got.
12:23, Mon 15 Apr
The prem? Bertschin was close to drawing his pension at aldershot before the prem league was created
Div 1 finishes
10th
19th
17th
19th
13th
11th
21st
Blimey. Surpassed by Mcleish and equalled by Bruce!

Great days indeed!
12:37, Mon 15 Apr
Louie Donowa won as many trophies as Zigic, in England and he tore it up in LA Liga for 3 seasons, during the 80's.
Tam
12:40, Mon 15 Apr
22 teams in the division then, so 42 fixtures if I remember rightly, so more teams finished below us. 😛

No, they were enjoyable times, especially as a kid/young bloke supporting Blues. proper heroes they were (to me anyway), especially the side of the early to mid 70's. It was between 1968 and 1975 that I fell in love with the club, so I'll always look back on that era fondly. Obviously football was very different then - some of it better, some of it worse - but it was what it was, and what it was to me, as a kid, was fantastic.

The DS/DG years were exciting as well, probably up to 2005.

The future promises to be awe-inspiring, and if I can hang on for that long, to have been brought up with the 1970's team and all the excitement of the team and the terraces, and finally get to the world-conquering Blues side of the (hopefully near) future, well, that's the best of both world for me.
Make Blues Great Again
12:40, Mon 15 Apr
Another great player, played in the second division in Spain though, but cheers for trying x good old deportivo down in the dumps now

Wouldn’t have had much cop on the ploughed fields of the 70s though

Elite athletes deserved much better
12:43, Mon 15 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE
Div 1 finishes
10th
19th
17th
19th
13th
11th
21st

We we're basically Crystal Palace for a few years then
Happy Clapper
12:44, Mon 15 Apr
Far more honkeys though
Tam
12:45, Mon 15 Apr
Le Mod
Fat Buddha CBE
Div 1 finishes
10th
19th
17th
19th
13th
11th
21st

We we're basically Crystal Palace for a few years then

No, not at all. Reason being, I can't stand Palace.
Make Blues Great Again