16:40, Mon 15 Apr
I regretted it immediately
17:16, Mon 15 Apr
Someone always has to take it too far. You lost the argument and then had to pull the joker out of the pack. I'm sorry for my part in this sordid affair.
We need to all put this day behind us. Blue Heaven will be forgiven some day, but my God that hurt.
Up the feckin Blues
17:17, Mon 15 Apr
You went lower with your nastiness about Big Zig.
Tam
17:24, Mon 15 Apr
I've reported everyone, including myself.
Make Blues Great Again
17:24, Mon 15 Apr
Tam
Tam
I've reported everyone, including myself.
And fortunately I’m ignoring it. Carry on as normal.
Tony Fantastico
Just draw a line under it and move move forwards. I think that's best for all parties.
17:56, Mon 15 Apr
Tam
Tam
My Blue Heaven
I’d have thought our world class strikers would’ve scored against Fulham

A division 2 side weren’t they at the time?

Yes, Blues were heavy favourites that day, unlike three years before when Leeds were unjustifiably favourites and steamrollered us. A really wasted opportunity, and the last time that we reached an FA Cup semi final. Shocking really, when you consider that it's 50 years next year.

50 years!

I can remember that John Mitchell (b@stard) moment like it was yesterday. Tell you what though, I've never- ever- heard Keep Right Ons like the ones I heard that night at Main Road. Absolutely spine tingling.
18:46, Mon 15 Apr
foghorn leghorn
Zigic couldn't lace Keith Bertschin's boots, never mind TF.

I know a couple of blokes older than me who still now refer to him as Keith Birdshit.
09:45, Tue 16 Apr
I know a couple of blokes older than me who still now refer to him as Keith Birdshit.

Are we really guano go down this route again???

Just to reiterate, KB hped to keep us up for 2 seasons and won a promotion, whilst Zigic did something good that ranks alongside Paul Tait and John Gayle's Wembley wonders.
09:52, Tue 16 Apr
Winning the league cup trumps all our achievements

Single greatest day in our clubs lifetime
10:25, Tue 16 Apr
Yeah young Blues fans nowadays can only dream of beating Leyton Orient in the second division.
Not even as good as tait and claridge scoring at Huddersfield
10:30, Tue 16 Apr
Single greatest day in our clubs lifetime

Single. I thought we had won it twice? Zig isn't unique and pales in comparison to Harris Auld and Leek. NZ can barely hold a candle to the 60's cloggers who put vile to the sword and then shit housed a draw at their place.

"Birmingham's defensive tactics including regularly kicking the ball out for throw-in, Aston Villa were unable to break their opponents down."