10:04, Tue 16 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
B_C_F_C
BeauBarry
lowercaser
Spurs are also cancelling the concessions for Oap, season tickets. It’s not a good look.

I agree with Spurs on this one. I can understand having subsidised seats for the youngsters but for OAPs who probably have significantly more disposable income than the age 25-65 bracket doesn't make any sense - you just giving money away in effect.

👍

Spurs season ticket prices 2024 -2025 (before any concessions applied) - Lowest adult £856 - highest adult £2367.

As reported, from 2025-26 no more over 65 concessions will be given - but i think for existing people on that concession it will continue.

£856 for 19 games is £45 per ticket.

That's not bad given the facilities available and the football on offer.

I hope our fans aren't expecting season tickets to be £400 in a new stadium.
I don’t expect mine to be £1k either

The bulk of Spurs tickets next year are in the £1000 to £1600 bracket.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
mad
10:28, Tue 16 Apr
Those prices were Arsenal 2002-2003 prices so not all that expensive TBF considering. My mate the Arsenal fan used to get 5-6 free cup games thrown in with that £1000+ season ticket however
10:38, Tue 16 Apr
mad
mad
Those prices were Arsenal 2002-2003 prices so not all that expensive TBF considering. My mate the Arsenal fan used to get 5-6 free cup games thrown in with that £1000+ season ticket however

Really?... its good that they have kept them similar in the 20 year period since then as their 2024-2025 prices are around £1000 to £2000... much the same as Spurs

[www.arsenal.com]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
mad
10:43, Tue 16 Apr
He was in one of the listed stands at that point mind. Smaller capacity Highbury a bit like St Andrews will be for our farewell tour of Europe in there. And we won't be messing about with the conference League neither
10:45, Tue 16 Apr
B_C_F_C
mad

Really?... its good that they have kept them similar in the 20 year period since then as their 2024-2025 prices are around £1000 to £2000... much the same as Spurs

[www.arsenal.com]

I think Arsenal had really expensive prices around 2002-03, as they had a long waiting list for Highbury and needed to fund their new stadium. Since they moved I think they have kept prices down compared to others, so they aren't as much of a standout.
11:55, Tue 16 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
B_C_F_C
BeauBarry
lowercaser
Spurs are also cancelling the concessions for Oap, season tickets. It’s not a good look.

I agree with Spurs on this one. I can understand having subsidised seats for the youngsters but for OAPs who probably have significantly more disposable income than the age 25-65 bracket doesn't make any sense - you just giving money away in effect.

👍

Spurs season ticket prices 2024 -2025 (before any concessions applied) - Lowest adult £856 - highest adult £2367.

As reported, from 2025-26 no more over 65 concessions will be given - but i think for existing people on that concession it will continue.

Realistically I can easily seeing it being £700 for a stadium of the quality we're expecting. That's £35 ish per game.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
12:07, Tue 16 Apr
B_C_F_C
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
B_C_F_C
BeauBarry
lowercaser

👍

The bulk of Spurs tickets next year are in the £1000 to £1600 bracket.
We’ll have a different mindset to Spurs imo
Tony Fantastico
12:08, Tue 16 Apr
IanT
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
B_C_F_C
BeauBarry
lowercaser

👍

Realistically I can easily seeing it being £700 for a stadium of the quality we're expecting. That's £35 ish per game.
yeah can see lots being in the £550-£750 bracket
Tony Fantastico
D.S
12:10, Tue 16 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
B_C_F_C
BeauBarry
lowercaser

👍

Which would actually be decent value if we were in the Premier League. I reckon we'd also do a lot of sales purely for the new ground buzz.
mad
12:13, Tue 16 Apr
D.S
Think the prices for the final season at St Andrews will be very interesting to see indeed. Snap them up next season I can see there being some form of waiting list fairly soon especially for the upgrades
12:18, Tue 16 Apr
mad
mad
Think the prices for the final season at St Andrews will be very interesting to see indeed. Snap them up next season I can see there being some form of waiting list fairly soon especially for the upgrades

Do you think this will be the case if we were to get relegated

Genuine question
12:21, Tue 16 Apr
I don’t think the number of STHs will drop if we got relegated.
12:24, Tue 16 Apr
I don’t either. The core will always remain it’s the pick their games bridge (not a dig) that’ll need convincing to come
12:28, Tue 16 Apr
mad
mad
He was in one of the listed stands at that point mind. Smaller capacity Highbury a bit like St Andrews will be for our farewell tour of Europe in there. And we won't be messing about with the conference League neither

Our stands list as well. Should charge a premium to those in the Main Stand for being in historic surroundings.
12:36, Tue 16 Apr
D.S
D.S
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
B_C_F_C
BeauBarry
lowercaser

👍

Which would actually be decent value if we were in the Premier League. I reckon we'd also do a lot of sales purely for the new ground buzz.
Definitely. And this lot will hold prices as long as possible to build a new core support and encourage as many as possible to come
Tony Fantastico