13:30, Wed 17 Apr
AmyT-FEA
colinp
If they are any think like dozzell and Pritchard no thanks keep rowett for a season

I know Pritchard has been hit and miss but Dozzell catching strays seems uncalled for, he’s been more than fine.

He was looking good in the handful of games he got under Mowbray and I suspect Pritchard will as well.
Hopefully we sign up Dozzell in the summer and add more players who can use the ball, so Mowbray can get us playing successful, attractive attacking football. Rowettball is fine for getting us out of the hole we are in but it isn't the club's future.
13:32, Wed 17 Apr
Didn't he say he had tracked him for years with a view to bringing him into one of his clubs?

He could have £1bn to spend this summer and I don't think it would make him describe Dozzell as a "nothing" player.

That's just daft.
13:38, Wed 17 Apr
He’s not gonna come out and say ‘yeah this lads not very good, unwanted by a fellow relegation rival but moneys tight so needs must’ is he?

Let’s see if Tony wants to sign him permanently in the summer, I’d hope (and expect) more signings in the Paik bracket of quality tbh.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:42, Wed 17 Apr
My opinion of him will have only been reinforced. He's a very good manager when it comes to taking underperforming Championship sides, building some belief and confidence in the players then and getting them scoring points. If he'd managed Rotherham from the start of the season, I think he'd have kept them up.

I feel about him like I feel about Sunjic... I really like both but I want to move past needing the likes of them.
13:44, Wed 17 Apr
I want Tony back. I like the way he plays football.

If he doesn't come back then the question is, will Wagner and Cook want to keep Rowett on? I think Wagner in particular will be warming to him as an operator, and keeping us up will of course only add to that. I can see him taking a punt on what Rowett with money could do. I can see them getting on and Wagner liking his approach.

But first we are far from safe.
13:48, Wed 17 Apr
If he keeps us up, I will raise a glass to him and wish him well for the future.

If Tony decides that he cannot carry on, I think we need to consider going back to Wayne Rooney to see if he'd be willing to give it another crack*.

(*I dont actually think this.)
15:06, Wed 17 Apr
yes it will change, i've always liked him and will like him even more. Prefer Tony to come back but would object if that weren't to happen that Rowett stays
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
15:32, Wed 17 Apr
Unlike most others, yes it will. If we stay up then the project will take at least a year less to achieve and he will have my gratitude for his part in that. Before this i was neither a lover or a hater but this would push me into the liker group (which i am aware is a small group as he is a bit marmite)
15:39, Wed 17 Apr
Rooney has actually got a new club now.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]
Gazball?
15:41, Wed 17 Apr
He called us tosspots at Stoke in the game when he got sent off and Che got the winner. Sooner he’s gone again the better
Tony Fantastico
15:43, Wed 17 Apr
He’s right tbf
15:44, Wed 17 Apr
Wagner’s Dream
Rooney has actually got a new club now.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Golf club?
15:45, Wed 17 Apr
My Blue Heaven
He’s right tbf
Tell him it takes one to know 2,700
Tony Fantastico
15:51, Wed 17 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
He called us tosspots at Stoke in the game when he got sent off and Che got the winner. Sooner he’s gone again the better
We were giving him grief all game? He not allowed to return any in the opposite dugout?
Gazball?
15:57, Wed 17 Apr
No, because I had the completely sane opinion that he was harshly sacked and deserved more gratitude.

I'd like Mowbray back full time and pleased that Rowett would finally go off with the respect he deserved.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H