14:14, Sun 21 Apr
We win next week and it will most likely be back in our hands. Don’t throw the towel in.
14:14, Sun 21 Apr
I see a flaw in that but you’re absolutely right.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
14:16, Sun 21 Apr
But we are terrible away from home and cant win away its game over now we needed 3 points yesterday
14:18, Sun 21 Apr
Even a draw is OK if Albion do us a favour.

GD gives us an extra point.
14:19, Sun 21 Apr
If we win our remaining two games we’ll stay up. Aint happening though is it.
14:22, Sun 21 Apr
Blackburn with 2 tough games, Huddersfield have Ipswich away last game too.

I still think we will be ok.
14:23, Sun 21 Apr
We’ve won 3 games away all season. If we can make it 4, we’ll stay up. If we can’t, we wont.
14:24, Sun 21 Apr
Never mind, I’m sure the players can have another get together after this and speak a few “home truths” - that will sort things no doubt.
14:24, Sun 21 Apr
I would be interested to know why people think we will get a good result at huddersfield.

We could not beat rotherham. And our away record is not exactly good.

For me huddersfield is a write off. We will probably beat norwich but that won't be enough.

We effed it yesterday. Sheff wed won't mess up from here. It's the first time they have got out of the bottom 3.
14:25, Sun 21 Apr
CastleBlue
I would be interested to know why people think we will get a good result at huddersfield.

We could not beat rotherham. And our away record is not exactly good.

For me huddersfield is a write off. We will probably beat norwich but that won't be enough.

We effed it yesterday. Sheff wed won't mess up from here. It's the first time they have got out of the bottom 3.

How is Huddersfield a write off? They lost 4-0 yesterday lol
14:25, Sun 21 Apr
Out of our hands now

Played for a point yesterday lol
14:27, Sun 21 Apr
It’s not but it’s reliant on us beating Huddersfield in my opinion. That’s the problem, cause that aren’t happening. As crap as they are, we’re even worse away from home.
14:28, Sun 21 Apr
David Xavis
We win next week and it will most likely be back in our hands. Don’t throw the towel in.

Stay positive, its in the players hands not ours on here.
14:28, Sun 21 Apr
Need to hope Albion do us a favour. If they play like they did at Leicester they will do.
14:29, Sun 21 Apr
Blackburn go to Leicester on the final day while Huddersfield go to Ipswich.