08:35, Mon 22 Apr
We need to go there to win like we did against Coventry.

I'm not convinced we wen't into that game to win either, we just scored early though a bit of good fortune and they folded. They we're also massively distracted by the Cup game.
08:51, Mon 22 Apr
WelshBlue
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
We should get Graham Potter in if Mowbray betrays us.

Mowbray seems to be a stand-up bloke but I don't get the complete silence from him for so long.

Fecking hell - what do you want?

Him sitting in on the FLGIG Podcast with a bag of Revels talking about his return?
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
08:54, Mon 22 Apr
Haircut1000
Blackburn go to Leicester on the final day while Huddersfield go to Ipswich.

And they'll be saying 'but, but Brum have got Norwich'...out of our hands now, relatively chilled about it after Saturday.

You generally get what you deserve over the season and we've had plenty of chances to save ourselves and haven't - now it's out of our hands as the table stands with 2 to go.

It is what it is, at least it won't be the total disaster it would have been under the last lot. I trust in Tom. If I'm still kicking about in 5 or so years and when I'm retired, I'll be spending about a week trying to decide where I want my ST in the 60k seater 😁
Up the feckin Blues
08:55, Mon 22 Apr
I think some wanted Tony jogging around the London marathon route with Rowett to show that he's 'up' for the new season.
08:55, Mon 22 Apr
Louie Donowa
WelshBlue
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
We should get Graham Potter in if Mowbray betrays us.

Mowbray seems to be a stand-up bloke but I don't get the complete silence from him for so long.

Fecking hell - what do you want?

Him sitting in on the FLGIG Podcast with a bag of Revels talking about his return?

He's been advised to take a complete break from football and his job because of his health - what bit of that don't peeps understand? he's probably already doing more than he should by talking on the phone to anyone from the club.
Up the feckin Blues
Why would TM interfere with the work Rowett is doing. Some very odd, and tbh, disrespectful comments re TM since he's been away.

As for the run in, as others have said, 6 points and we definitely stay up. The Huddersfield game will be more open, which generally suits us but GR needs to be braver.
Stoke and QPR not safe yet. Blackburn and Plymouth looking like they'll be pulled into it.
No easy game for the 5 above us this weekend.
Not all of those results will go against us.
09:12, Mon 22 Apr
4 points still keeps us up for me reg.
09:20, Mon 22 Apr
been on the championship predictor this morning with some renewed hope but the predictions now need to be optimistic to see us get out of it rather than realistic
09:28, Mon 22 Apr
Formerly Deckchair
Why would TM interfere with the work Rowett is doing. Some very odd, and tbh, disrespectful comments re TM since he's been away.

As for the run in, as others have said, 6 points and we definitely stay up. The Huddersfield game will be more open, which generally suits us but GR needs to be braver.
Stoke and QPR not safe yet. Blackburn and Plymouth looking like they'll be pulled into it.

Stoke and QPR are safe. Blackburn n plymouth more or less there. There is only 2 games left the chances of these teams being dragged into it are very slim.

It will be out of us, hudds, sheff wed. We need a baggies win and for ua to win both games really.

Wednesday will beat sunderland. They have been the 2nd worst side in the league after xmas.
09:34, Mon 22 Apr
Blackburn definitely aren’t safe.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:35, Mon 22 Apr
Blackburn are definitely in it, I was fuming when that joke goal went in yesterday but it's not beyond the realms of possibility that it could be the goal that keeps us up
Happy Clapper
09:35, Mon 22 Apr
Blackburn definitely aren’t safe.

neither are QPR

as long as we beat Huddersfield
09:37, Mon 22 Apr
Not after yesterday, if they lose both of their next games they are well and truely being dragged into the mix, depends on what we also do mind..
09:38, Mon 22 Apr
Formerly Deckchair

I think we need 4 points. If we get that:

Blackburn have Cov at home and Leicester away, they need at least 2 draws to stay above us.

QPR have leeds at home and Cov away. 1 point from those would probably gets them safe.

Plymouth have Millwall away and Hull at home. 2 points takes them out of our reach due to GD but Millwall and Hull are in good form.

Sheff Weds would need 4 points, Baggies at home and Sunderland away. Not easy.

Huddersfield need to beat us to stand any chance, which means the game will be much more open than Rotherham.

Anyone who says its over is absolutely mad, yes we're not very good but neither is anyone else. There are far too many variables flying around to start doom ****ering yet.
09:40, Mon 22 Apr
I think we win on Saturday and draw vs Norwich... Or the other way around.

I think Hudds and Blackburn go. Blackburn especially looked done after that game yesterday.