We staying up?

You’re rarely wrong.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
15:57, Sun 21 Apr
We’ve got more chance of getting a result against Norwich tbh mate than Huddersfield, by virtue that it’s at home, and our players can only turn up when there’s a big crowd in.

So you admit that it's the fans motivating the players and not the manager, whose job i thought that was.
Nikola Zigic- FEA
We staying up?

You’re rarely wrong.

Too kind and I’m often wrong.

All logic would say we’ll get relegated. I have a hunch we’ll stay up but it makes no sense, I just fancy us to win at the weekend.
Kym
16:16, Sun 21 Apr
BlueSteve
Bluenose27
I just hope Mowbray can come back. Id be alright with a season in league 1 playing his style of football, and hopefully coming back up. Obviously I’d rather us stay up.
I'd bet against a TM return now. Health and family trump football and I'm not sure League One football is going to motivate many managers.
Agree. Being ill can really change your outlook on life.
16:56, Sun 21 Apr
Kym
We should get Graham Potter in if Mowbray betrays us.
16:58, Sun 21 Apr
It is gone
17:07, Sun 21 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

Mowbray seems to be a stand-up bloke but I don't get the complete silence from him for so long.
17:09, Sun 21 Apr
He's not very well and he's on sick leave. What do you want from him?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
17:10, Sun 21 Apr
WelshBlue
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

Mowbray seems to be a stand-up bloke but I don't get the complete silence from him for so long.

There’s no fecking silence. What do people want saying that hasn’t already been said?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:14, Sun 21 Apr
Most definitely. Like I say, they’re weak and inconsistent, and can only turn up and give maximum effort if the fans sell out. It’s funny though that we sell our away allocation every single week, yet we’re the worse team in the 92 away from home I’d say.
17:15, Sun 21 Apr
WelshBlue
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

You are joking?
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
17:17, Sun 21 Apr
Should be shamed of yourself
07:06, Mon 22 Apr
WelshBlue
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

I don't expect him back. He's clearly very poorly. If he wasn't very bad I'm sure he would've have came riding in on his white horse to pull us clear of danger for the last few games. I'm absolutely gutted with what's gone on with him as he's exactly what we need. You could see in such a short as space of time what an improvement he made and yet all of the nice football etc has been binned off by VR. Hope he recovers asap I just can't see him managing again.
08:08, Mon 22 Apr
I’m just worried rowett will go to Huddersfield not to lose. We need to go there to win like we did against Coventry. If we take it to Huddersfield we should win but who knows with this bunch of players!
A friend of mine who supports Huddersfield seems to think they all hate Pritchard up there for some reason. So in that case he needs to play a part if he’s available.
08:27, Mon 22 Apr
He's ill.

Hope that helps.