15:00, Sun 21 Apr
I’m not writing off the last game, but we want to be in as best position as possible for that game which involves beating Huddersfield, which isn’t happening cause our away form is absolutely diabolical.
Agree with a fair bit of this. I reckon Blackburn and Plymouth both get a point more still though, but let’s see.
What I do agree with is that mindset can change. If Wednesday hadn’t been out the bottom three since August heading into the final day I’d have been convinced they were destined to climb out right at the death.
At least now they’re out, they have a different pressure to cope with and we know we have to play front foot football.
If they and others see it through better than us, well you can’t argue to be honest.
15:18, Sun 21 Apr
Yeah, got the ideal bloke in charge for front foot football 😂😂😂
15:20, Sun 21 Apr
I just hope Mowbray can come back. Id be alright with a season in league 1 playing his style of football, and hopefully coming back up. Obviously I’d rather us stay up.
15:22, Sun 21 Apr
Which is exactly why I haven’t been arguing. We’ve shown no guts this season and rarely played front foot football. And that’s been the case long before Rowett came.
15:23, Sun 21 Apr
Bluenose27
I just hope Mowbray can come back. Id be alright with a season in league 1 playing his style of football, and hopefully coming back up. Obviously I’d rather us stay up.
I'd bet against a TM return now. Health and family trump football and I'm not sure League One football is going to motivate many managers.
15:24, Sun 21 Apr
Yeah that’s the sad truth of the matter. We’re more likely to end up with rowett permanent if we drop as well.
15:27, Sun 21 Apr
Yeah that’s the sad truth of the matter. We’re more likely to end up with rowett permanent if we drop as well.

After all the 'front foot' 'no fear football' bravado from Cook earlier in the season, I really can't see him employing Rowett full time
15:31, Sun 21 Apr
Rowett, doesn’t have a promotion on his cv. This would be a calamitous error. Please please no.
15:34, Sun 21 Apr
David Xavis
We win next week and it will most likely be back in our hands. Don’t throw the towel in.
Its not over, but its going to require a very suprising sequence of results for us to survive now.
15:35, Sun 21 Apr
You are joking? Whilst in theory anything can happen, we have been absolutely shit away from home this season.

There's optimism and then there's blind faith.
15:41, Sun 21 Apr
I believe the largest transfer budget league 1 has ever seen and the chance to completely overhaul a playing squad- with outrageously ambitious owners might be a strong motivation. Health permitting.
15:45, Sun 21 Apr
Bluenose27

Do you think mowbray will stay if we are in league one?

I'm not sure its what he signed up for to be honest. Hope i'm wrong.
15:53, Sun 21 Apr
Who knows. But I’d feel a bit better about going down, as bad as it is, if we had Mowbray in charge next season.
CastleBlue
Bluenose27

Do you think mowbray will stay if we are in league one?

I'm not sure its what he signed up for to be honest. Hope i'm wrong.

You are wrong. It will be alright.