14:29, Sun 21 Apr
I think we will get beat 2 or 3 nil at Huddersfield.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
14:32, Sun 21 Apr
David Xavis
CastleBlue
I would be interested to know why people think we will get a good result at huddersfield.

We could not beat rotherham. And our away record is not exactly good.

For me huddersfield is a write off. We will probably beat norwich but that won't be enough.

We effed it yesterday. Sheff wed won't mess up from here. It's the first time they have got out of the bottom 3.

How is Huddersfield a write off? They lost 4-0 yesterday lol

Because we haven't beat anyone around us away from home pretty much all season.

We have lost to qpr, millwall, sheff wed and couldn't beat rotherham. If you can't win away from home, what makes you think we are going to go there next week and win?

Every stat of this season suggest we aren't going too.
14:32, Sun 21 Apr
Cattellroadcorner

That's the spirit.
14:33, Sun 21 Apr
Cattellroadcorner
I think we will draw but there is little chance of us beating Norwich, yesterday was the chance and unfortunately I think that missed opportunity will be the reason we go down
14:34, Sun 21 Apr
Haircut1000
Cattellroadcorner

That's the spirit.

Yeah I can’t understand why anyone would be negative about an away game, plenty of reason to be optimistic IMO.
14:35, Sun 21 Apr
We’ve got more chance of getting a result against Norwich tbh mate than Huddersfield, by virtue that it’s at home, and our players can only turn up when there’s a big crowd in.
14:36, Sun 21 Apr
Hudds do go to Ipswich on final day, however that comes at the back end of a 3 game week for Ipswich as they have to fit in the Cov game and will depend if they still need something from it.

Just praying now that we aint relegated next week.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
14:38, Sun 21 Apr
Tilton shark
Hudds do go to Ipswich on final day, however that comes at the back end of a 3 game week for Ipswich as they have to fit in the Cov game and will depend if they still need something from it.

Just praying now that we aint relegated next week.
unless we get an absolute miracle next week, I think we may be
Haircut1000
Cattellroadcorner

That's the spirit.

Huddersfield might try and come on to us and they need to stay up so need a result. Rotherham weren’t bothered so happy to stand off us.

If they go for the win we could beat them on the counter. A draw is worse for them than us with Ipswich last game
Huddersfield have to win next week which hopefully helps us, think we do need to win both though.
Blackburn go to Leicester on the final day while Huddersfield go to Ipswich.

Leicester go up tomorrow night if Leeds lose.
14:39, Sun 21 Apr
There are a lot of twists and turns still. I think we are fortunate having our final game at home.
14:40, Sun 21 Apr
cjm1908
Haircut1000
Cattellroadcorner

That's the spirit.

Huddersfield might try and come on to us and they need to stay up so need a result. Rotherham weren’t bothered so happy to stand off us.

If they go for the win we could beat them on the counter. A draw is worse for them than us with Ipswich last game

There's no way you have watched us this season and posted that. Who have we beat on the counter?

What's more likely to happen is they will go for it n our sorry state of players will be half arsed n get bullied. As every away game this season.
14:45, Sun 21 Apr
It is
14:48, Sun 21 Apr
Just been looking at the fixtures

We win on Saturday and send Huddersfield down, then draw with Norwich

Wednesday lose to Albion but beat Sunderland and stay up

Blackburn and Plymouth both lose their remaining games and Blackburn go down on goal difference