Ricky Blotto
And he's supposed to be our on field "leader" you can see why it's gone to shit

People hate him any way ... mostly because he's black and noticeable .. same as all the other scapegoats you and your mates choose every game ... Bacuna ... Dembele ... and lately Laird

but Rab's point is valid ... on his wage taxis are VERY affordable

Rags you regularly post absolute bollocks and we're all kinda used to it, but this is another level.

Is Ollie Burke black? Hogan?

And is Jude white?

He’s the SHA champion race baiter
22:24, Mon 22 Apr
Is there something in his contract about expected standards? If I was caught drunk driving I’d be sacked and struck off the professional register so would never be able to work in the field again. And no amount of bleating would save me.

I know his job isn’t as important as mine but still.

Money in the end innit. remember those Derby playes? Keogh was sacked for gross misconduct and bringing disgrace to the club.and he wasn’t even the driver. The others, with presumed sell on value stayed. Mind you Keogh successfully appealed.
22:28, Mon 22 Apr
Is there something in his contract about expected standards? If I was caught drunk driving I’d be sacked and struck off the professional register so would never be able to work in the field again. And no amount of bleating would save me.

I know his job isn’t as important as mine but still.

Money in the end innit. remember those Derby playes? Keogh was sacked for gross misconduct and bringing disgrace to the club.and he wasn’t even the driver. The others, with sell on value stayed. Mind you Keogh successfully appealed.

Youd think in an ideal world we'd want to move him on as hes not very good

Surely this is an easy way to do that and sack him/cancel his contract

I cant see us getting much of a fee for him and it must help with FFP

Probably dont want to set a precedent in case a player they would want to keep does something similar
Rightfully stripped of the captaincy and hopefully offloaded in the summer.

Completely brainless, has shown a lack of respect for the role and responsibility he carries being the captain of our football club but more importantly a complete lack of care for human life.

Huge crossroads moment for Sanderson’s career, I hope he looks at the company he keeps and has enough people around him who actually have his best interests at heart and he is unequivocally told that his actions are unacceptable and unforgivable.

Not the sort of character we want around the place and especially not the captain that thousands of our younguns should look up to and strive to be like.

Regardless of what division we are in I cannot wait to hit the reset button on the playing squad this summer.
22:40, Mon 22 Apr
He's up he's down
He's in the rose and crown
Sanderson Sanderson
He shot he missed
Because he's always pissed
Sanderson Sanderson
22:47, Mon 22 Apr
JayDee
Something wrong in the dressing room if any player thinks this kind of behaviour is acceptable. What other misdemeanours do they think they can get away with? Hope he gets fined the maximum allowable by the club. Teams nowadays can't afford to have players doing this kind of thing.

The team is in disarray and facing relegation and the first team captain has his sights set elsewhere.

I don't think much thought goes into it tbh. I think you are giving him too much credit there.

That the captain does this just shows what a woeful decision that was. The reason why we are where we are is because of the lack of leadership and desire from a lot of players and Sanderson is the epitome of this.

What a kick in the teeth to the club, the fans, other players and all young fans that look up to him.
That’s cos they didn’t treat Keogh equally. But that was all an FFP dodge to get his wages off the books that year. Pretty repellent.

Re: Dion Sanderson

01:41, Tue 23 Apr
Ricky Blotto
And he's supposed to be our on field "leader" you can see why it's gone to shit

People hate him any way ... mostly because he's black and noticeable .. same as all the other scapegoats you and your mates choose every game ... Bacuna ... Dembele ... and lately Laird

but Rab's point is valid ... on his wage taxis are VERY affordable

Rags you regularly post absolute bollocks and we're all kinda used to it, but this is another level.

Is Ollie Burke black? Hogan?

And is Jude white?

He’s the SHA champion race baiter

To answer all of the above ... there are a certain group of posters on here who constantly aim vitriolic abuse at Sanderson, Bacuna, Dembele and recently Laird.
Much much much more abuse and nastier abuse than they aim at any other players. At least a few of them appear on the match threads within 15 minutes of kick-off and start attacking those four players as soon as they make one small mistake, regardless of the score at the time, regardless of how the team is playing, regardless of who else is making mistakes it's always the same posters attacking the same players.

To throw abuse at lots of the players, Burke, Sunjic, Bielik, Hogan and everyone else including those four isn't driven by racism .. that's obvious... and that's not what I'm saying.

But there are some posters on here, and loads on Facebook, who will call Sanderson or Bacuna, dogshit, the worst ever, complete disgrace, should be fecked off, a c@nt, a feckin w@nker, gutless, not trying, doesn't care ... and never actually mention other players at all.
Sometimes they may say "Sunjic is crap today", "JJ is having a poor game" .. but when it's a black player they completely lose their shit and make it personal and vitriolic.

They're racists, and often they slip up in other posts too, who sit there just waiting to pounce, just waiting to unload their abuse on certain black players.

I hate them, and won't back down on this... and eventually others will notice too.

Some of this racism with a couple of them goes all the way back to the 70s. I attacked them in person about it then and they haven't changed one iota over the last 40+ years - they just try and hide it a little more.
06:20, Tue 23 Apr
bluearmyfaction
That’s cos they didn’t treat Keogh equally. But that was all an FFP dodge to get his wages off the books that year. Pretty repellent.

It was clear as day what Derby were doing and how legally untenable it was. Sums up how badly they were run at the time that they actually thought they'd get away with it. Anyone with a smidgeon of intelligence knew it was ridiculous.
D.S
06:58, Tue 23 Apr
If convicted I'm fairly sure we could sack him. Sadly he has shown both on and off the pitch that he just isn't good enough.
07:46, Tue 23 Apr
Rags
Something wrong in the dressing room if any player thinks this kind of behaviour is acceptable. What other misdemeanours do they think they can get away with? Hope he gets fined the maximum allowable by the club. Teams nowadays can't afford to have players doing this kind of thing.

The team is in disarray and facing relegation and the first team captain has his sights set elsewhere.

I'm not going to judge until i know the full details - which will come out in court .... but i really really dislike people who drink and drive

As a pro athlete it just isn't acceptable. Think he's 'ok' as a player, but not needed at a club that is going to be on the up. You stupid boy, Pike.
Up the feckin Blues
08:14, Tue 23 Apr
Looks to me like he only told the club after the police did, unless I’m reading that wrong. And the article says he’s in court next week. So presumably he got arrested for this months ago and kept his mouth shut with the club until he couldn’t ignore it anymore cos the police told the club.

Bit surprised the police told the club tbh- is that normal to go to the employer of someone who’s been charged? Doesn’t say much for his backbone if he kept his mouth shut all this time though, would have been better to face into it surely?
08:17, Tue 23 Apr
Miss World
Looks to me like he only told the club after the police did, unless I’m reading that wrong. And the article says he’s in court next week. So presumably he got arrested for this months ago and kept his mouth shut with the club until he couldn’t ignore it anymore cos the police told the club.

Bit surprised the police told the club tbh- is that normal to go to the employer of someone who’s been charged? Doesn’t say much for his backbone if he kept his mouth shut all this time though, would have been better to face into it surely?
Maybe he's been told he faces a custodial sentence,who know, then he has to tell the club.
08:22, Tue 23 Apr
I'm sure we'll find out all the facts if it's in the publics best interests to know.

In the meantime I don't think there's much benefit to idle gossip.
08:32, Tue 23 Apr
Club should have suspended him once they found out about the incident.

Poor from club officials.

Won't be missed if he never dons a Blues shirt ever again tbh.