18:46, Mon 22 Apr
đź‘Ť
No need for excuses for Dion on either count
We've only got Chewits
18:46, Mon 22 Apr
I posted this on twitter and can’t be arsed to retype. Point stands though-

Got 3 taxis myself Saturday. One to pick up for Blues coach. One to Digbeth for a gig. One home. £55 on a posties wage. Yet the captain of our club on probably £15k a week can’t be arsed. Says a lot about (lack of) leadership and taking responsibility. Think they’re untouchable
Tony Fantastico
18:48, Mon 22 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
I posted this on twitter and can’t be arsed to retype. Point stands though-

Got 3 taxis myself Saturday. One to pick up for Blues coach. One to Digbeth for a gig. One home. £55 on a posties wage. Yet the captain of our club on probably £15k a week can’t be arsed. Says a lot about (lack of) leadership and taking responsibility. Think they’re untouchable

Amen
We've only got Chewits
And he's supposed to be our on field "leader" you can see why it's gone to shit

People hate him any way ... mostly because he's black and noticeable .. same as all the other scapegoats you and your mates choose every game ... Bacuna ... Dembele ... and lately Laird

but Rab's point is valid ... on his wage taxis are VERY affordable
18:49, Mon 22 Apr
Piss poor on so many levels.
Tam
18:58, Mon 22 Apr
TarquBertschin
Piss poor on so many levels.

Yes, really disappointing and unacceptable at any time, but you'd have hoped that the focus at this time would have been on fitness, preparation and responsibility.
Make Blues Great Again
18:59, Mon 22 Apr
Tam
What a div. Especially captain. Get rid.

Re: Dion Sanderson

19:00, Mon 22 Apr
Rags

People hate him any way ... mostly because he's black and noticeable .. same as all the other scapegoats you and your mates choose every game ... Bacuna ... Dembele ... and lately Laird

Why are we saying this is a race thing?

Is Hogan black or something? Is Marc Roberts? Is Oli Burke?

They get hate because they don't play well, or make embarrassing tiktoks. Not because of their race.

EDIT: Wider point - stripped of captaincy is the bare minimum I expected. Wouldn't hate it if the club got rid of him this summer for that.
19:01, Mon 22 Apr
Rags

They get hate because they don't play well, or make embarrassing tiktoks. Not because of their race.

was referring to the posts of this particular poster and the others who always crop up around him
19:03, Mon 22 Apr
Rags
Rags

was referring to the posts of this particular poster and the others who always crop up around him

Fair enough - I'll shut my pie hole.
Why I said I'd drop him completely in team for Hudds game thread.

In the middle of a relegation fight and our captain decides to go out and get pissed whilst driving? Inexcusable.

Never remotely looked like captain material on the pitch either, wouldn't be fussed if he doesn't play for us again. Prat.
mjd2505
Rags

EDIT: Wider point - stripped of captaincy is the bare minimum I expected. Wouldn't hate it if the club got rid of him this summer for that.
It's not a race thing though, it's because he has been so poor as a player and as a leader, race is being bandied about so much these days,what if his speeding last year or his drink driving had killed an innocent victim, do we have to defend him because its deemed racist to say otherwise, drink driving is a crime, whether we are black, white or yellow with pink spots, it's the law
19:10, Mon 22 Apr
mjd2505
Rags

It's not a race thing though, it's because he has been so poor as a player and as a leader, race is being bandied about so much these days,what if his speeding last year or his drink driving had killed an innocent victim, do we have to defend him because its deemed racist to say otherwise, drink driving is a crime, whether we are black, white or yellow with pink spots, it's the law

Gerry - you've shown on here what you are ..... making a perfectly valid point in this instance doesn't make that any different.
19:10, Mon 22 Apr
I can’t stand drink drivers. It’s a disaster waiting to happen. Even worse it’s the captain of our football club. Well he’s got no sympathy from me, and if it was up to me he’d be moved on in the summer. We need and deserve better.

Re: Dion Sanderson

19:14, Mon 22 Apr
Rags

I'm waiting for the court case - but if he's found guilty and the circumstances are inexcusable then i might support that