Re: Dion Sanderson

19:15, Mon 22 Apr
Rags
mjd2505
Rags
And he's supposed to be our on field "leader" you can see why it's gone to shit

People hate him any way ... mostly because he's black and noticeable .. same as all the other scapegoats you and your mates choose every game ... Bacuna ... Dembele ... and lately Laird

but Rab's point is valid ... on his wage taxis are VERY affordable

Why are we saying this is a race thing?

Is Hogan black or something? Is Marc Roberts? Is Oli Burke?

They get hate because they don't play well, or make embarrassing tiktoks. Not because of their race.

EDIT: Wider point - stripped of captaincy is the bare minimum I expected. Wouldn't hate it if the club got rid of him this summer for that.
It's not a race thing though, it's because he has been so poor as a player and as a leader, race is being bandied about so much these days,what if his speeding last year or his drink driving had killed an innocent victim, do we have to defend him because its deemed racist to say otherwise, drink driving is a crime, whether we are black, white or yellow with pink spots, it's the law

Gerry - you've shown on here what you are ..... making a perfectly valid point in this instance doesn't make that any different.
only people like you think the worst of everyone, I don't give a flying hoot what you think to be honest, how do you know I am a white person, you really don't know anything at all do you, because people who know me know I am actually half West Indian.
19:16, Mon 22 Apr
gerry1875
Rags
mjd2505
Rags

People hate him any way ... mostly because he's black and noticeable .. same as all the other scapegoats you and your mates choose every game ... Bacuna ... Dembele ... and lately Laird

They get hate because they don't play well, or make embarrassing tiktoks. Not because of their race.

EDIT: Wider point - stripped of captaincy is the bare minimum I expected. Wouldn't hate it if the club got rid of him this summer for that.
It's not a race thing though, it's because he has been so poor as a player and as a leader, race is being bandied about so much these days,what if his speeding last year or his drink driving had killed an innocent victim, do we have to defend him because its deemed racist to say otherwise, drink driving is a crime, whether we are black, white or yellow with pink spots, it's the law

Gerry - you've shown on here what you are ..... making a perfectly valid point in this instance doesn't make that any different.
only people like you think the worst of everyone, I don't give a flying hoot what you think to be honest, how do you know I am a white person, you really don't know anything at all do you, because people who know me know I am actually half West Indian.
anyway back on topic..Sanderson is in the wrong and deserves his punishment
19:16, Mon 22 Apr
Pains me to say it after the stick he got, but we are in this position because we do have a captain with this attitude, and we don’t have a Harlee Dean to play in his place (for example).
19:17, Mon 22 Apr
Rags
Rags

I'm waiting for the court case - but if he's found guilty and the circumstances are inexcusable then i might support that

What circumstances would it make it excusable?

I'd be happy to see his contract torn up, captain of a football club in the middle of a relegation fight and he's making these decisions.
Gazball?
Feck him off, anyone that drives drunk is a fecking chunt.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
back on topic..Sanderson is in the wrong and deserves his punishment[/b]

Correction ... "it appears Sanderson is in the wrong and, if so, deserves his punishment"
19:19, Mon 22 Apr
Rags
gerry1875
Rags
mjd2505
Rags

only people like you think the worst of everyone, I don't give a flying hoot what you think to be honest, how do you know I am not a white person, you really don't know anything at all do you, because people who know me know I am actually half West Indian.
anyway back on topic..Sanderson is in the wrong and deserves his punishment

Correction ... "it appears Sanderson is in the wrong and, if so, deserves his punishment"
he's already admitted it apparently to the club, so he is in the wrong and will deserve his punishment
19:19, Mon 22 Apr
There aren’t any circumstances that would excuse it tbh.

If he’s driving drunk then I want rid asap. No excuses.
19:20, Mon 22 Apr
I’m as angry at the lack of empathy and respect this lot have for Mowbray. Off ill and instead of doing the right thing to make him proud we have shit like this happening from Captain Chaos. Shameful.
That awards night could be interesting
Tony Fantastico
Feck him off, anyone that drives drunk is a fecking chunt.

This.

Get him as far away from this club as possible
Rags
back on topic..Sanderson is in the wrong and deserves his punishment[/b]

He’s admitted it though?
Rab C Nesbitt
I posted this on twitter and can’t be arsed to retype. Point stands though-

Got 3 taxis myself Saturday. One to pick up for Blues coach. One to Digbeth for a gig. One home. £55 on a posties wage. Yet the captain of our club on probably £15k a week can’t be arsed. Says a lot about (lack of) leadership and taking responsibility. Think they’re untouchable

This was from his past court appearance.

Not that sorry obviously.

The court heard how Sanderson helps provide for his family, including taking his mother to and from work. Mr Smith said the 22-year-old takes these responsibilities "extremely seriously".

Sanderson himself took to the dock to plead exceptional hardship, saying that losing his ability to drive could affect his family, who he supports financially.

When asked if his parents could survive without his help, Sanderson said: "No."

Sanderson also said that the risk of being late for training at Birmingham City could lead to club fines and not being included in matchday squads, something which could "have a big impact" on his career.

When asked if there will be a repeat of this in future, Sanderson replied: "No, most definitely not. It's not in my nature, I'm a mature, responsible footballer.

"I like to take care of everyone, and I'm deeply sorry."
Rab C Nesbitt
I’m as angry at the lack of empathy and respect this lot have for Mowbray. Off ill and instead of doing the right thing to make him proud we have shit like this happening from Captain Chaos. Shameful.

I’m amazed it’s still going ahead, half this lot don’t deserve it.
19:22, Mon 22 Apr
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt

I’m amazed it’s still going ahead, half this lot don’t deserve it.
Awards night, only one player deserves anything and that's Stansfield..the others would all be in contention for MUG of the season
19:23, Mon 22 Apr

What circumstances would it make it excusable?

I'd be happy to see his contract torn up, captain of a football club in the middle of a relegation fight and he's making these decisions.

I will wait until i know the facts ....

... but ... far fetched scenario .... i think if he had been home all night, then popped out to move his car from the road onto his drive and the police saw him and approached him and he was 1mg above the limit then, as well as the court decision a very heavy club fine would suffice.

Now I DOUBT there is such mitigation ... but at least i will wait to hear some facts