20:39, Mon 29 Apr
Some of the comments on this thread of potential managers is utterly embarrassing ffs
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
20:44, Mon 29 Apr
I know rumours are nothing but rumours and shouldn’t be taken as fact, but what are these rumours? Is it Rowett getting the job full time, or Mowbray isn’t coming back?
21:15, Mon 29 Apr
Has anyone considered Ryan Lowe. Probably reached a ceiling at Preston with their resources. Also set Plymouth on their route to promotion.
21:19, Mon 29 Apr
Worthy
If we go down and Tony retires who would you want as manager .?

Richard Keys
09:57, Tue 30 Apr
I've never been impressed when I've watched them. It's just long ball, and turgid football. Says alot about how shit we've been that were miles off them as they look crap whenever I've watched them play a game, and they somehow have 63 points
11:55, Tue 30 Apr
Tilton Rifle
This calling Rowett a DVB and a chunt is all a bit shit IMO. Like it or not he's our manager for now and we should all be backing him as much as possible.

Agreed, exactly the sort of small time thinking that got Eustace the sack and lumbered us with Mr Potato Head as manager.

The list of replecements should Mowbray not be well enough to take up his job again will massively depend on the weekend's result. Stay up, and a big Championship club with a fresh slate will look very different to a League 1 club. If we survive I'd go for Parker, if we go down I'd go for Heckingbottom.
13:07, Tue 30 Apr
Tilton Rifle
This calling Rowett a DVB and a chunt is all a bit shit IMO. Like it or not he's our manager for now and we should all be backing him as much as possible.

Agreed, exactly the sort of small time thinking that got Eustace the sack and lumbered us with Mr Potato Head as manager.

The list of replecements should Mowbray not be well enough to take up his job again will massively depend on the weekend's result. Stay up, and a big Championship club with a fresh slate will look very different to a League 1 club. If we survive I'd go for Parker, if we go down I'd go for Heckingbottom.

Parker the Thunderbird puppet ? or Parker the ex-manager of Fulham & Bournemouth. ?

The latter told us/Sullivan that "i'm too good to play for a club like Birmingham" before we made our initial enquires to sign Bowyer (first time)

The former is a puppet, the latter is a muppet
13:09, Tue 30 Apr
Ribeye
Mourinho

Mousinho. He wouldn't drop down though.
Breitenreiter is leaving Huddersfield. I think there's a good manager there.

That said, I'm not even speculating, it's rude to Tony.
H

Consistently correct.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Mendip Blue
IF we go down, how about dangling a carrot for Paul Warne? He has superb record of getting teams promoted from L1.

Derby fans don’t like him despite promotion. Sounds like they’ve had a season similar to our promotion with McLeish.

They hated him two months ago. Singing "sacked in the morning" etc.

He's bored his way to promotion, your Mcleish comparison is spot on.
H

Consistently correct.
13:32, Tue 30 Apr
Daniel
Tilton Rifle

Why even post that?
Because not even you believe what you’ve typed
Tony Fantastico
13:33, Tue 30 Apr
Rags
Tilton Rifle

Parker the Thunderbird puppet ? or Parker the ex-manager of Fulham & Bournemouth. ?

The latter told us/Sullivan that "i'm too good to play for a club like Birmingham" before we made our initial enquires to sign Bowyer (first time)

Was he not too good?

He was a class player.

Is he too good to manage us? Not if we remain in this division.
13:40, Tue 30 Apr
No cockneys or scousers. Can't stress that enough.
H

Consistently correct.
13:51, Tue 30 Apr
Rags
Tilton Rifle

Was he not too good?

He was a class player.

we had just finished 10th (or 12th) in the Premier League
13:51, Tue 30 Apr
Shaun of Brum
Rags
Tilton Rifle

Was he not too good?

He was a class player.

Available as well, having been recently sacked. He isn't too good for where we are moving but I'm not sure he is good enough.