22:18, Sat 27 Apr
I normally say Nigel Pearson but his poor health has ruled him out, we need to have a distinct style of play for all our teams from first team to understand 8's. We need to find out own Graham Potter type coach who can stubbornly deliver the project.
22:30, Sat 27 Apr
Be tough to find anyone decent who wants to drop a division. So will have to be someone out of a job at the moment or someone whose doing well in league one. Honestly can't think of anyone off the top of my head.

Robins n rob edwards wouldn't come to us even if we stay up.
22:32, Sat 27 Apr
CastleBlue
Be tough to find anyone decent who wants to drop a division. So will have to be someone out of a job at the moment or someone whose doing well in league one. Honestly can't think of anyone off the top of my head.

This. Some real fantasists on here
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
22:33, Sat 27 Apr

i think Rob Edwards would.

He's proven his ability but is contstrained by Luton's status/potential/limitations. We will be above Luton in 18 months time (assuming Rob Edwards leaves them)

Obviously he may have even better options available .... but staying at Luton definitely isn't one of them !
22:37, Sat 27 Apr
Rags

i think Rob Edwards would.

He's proven his ability but is contstrained by Luton's status/potential/limitations. We will be above Luton in 18 months time (assuming Rob Edwards leaves them)

Robins might well too.
The transfer kitty we're expecting to have and future plans for the club are going to be a huge attraction for managers at most non-Prem clubs.

Though I'd hope the club would be looking around Europe as well, Wednesday are a good ad for looking further afield.
22:45, Sat 27 Apr
In what world would Edwards come to a league one team?

With the job he’s done at Luton he’d be on the list of a team near the bottom in the Prem or a playoff contender in the Championship at worst.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:46, Sat 27 Apr
I’d try and tempt Mousinho if Mowbray doesnt return

Edwards will definitely have better offers
22:48, Sat 27 Apr
Good shout but why would he leave Coventry to manage us. They’re pushing to try and get to the prem, we’ll be in league 1
22:50, Sat 27 Apr
In what world would Edwards come to a league one team?

With the job he’s done at Luton he’d be on the list of a team near the bottom in the Prem or a playoff contender in the Championship at worst.

Absolutely agree ..... but i think he would leave Luton to come to us if he DIDN'T have other offers.

THe question was about whether he'd come to Blues from Luton
22:52, Sat 27 Apr
Rob Edward’s lives in Sutton sure he’d be interested. He’d carry the DVB tag though cause he played half a dozen games.

Assume Potters waiting for the England job. If it don’t happen why not it’s a long term job where the likelihood is success.

Hopefully Mowbray returns.
22:54, Sat 27 Apr
It’ll be Jesse marsch, which is not who I want, but it’s who we’ll end up with.
22:55, Sat 27 Apr
Rob Edward’s lives in Sutton sure he’d be interested. He’d carry the DVB tag though cause he played half a dozen games.

Assume Potters waiting for the England job. If it don’t happen why not it’s a long term job where the likelihood is success.

Hopefully Mowbray returns.

Potter would get some complete grief with us ... he's Villa through and through .... not just "used to be a fan" ... still absolutely loves them.

plus .... pic after pic after pic of him in his Villa kit as a child, as a teen, and even as recently as 12 months ago sat in his garden. Also pics of him wearing villa top and scarf watching games t Villa Park
22:56, Sat 27 Apr
It’ll be Jesse marsch, which is not who I want, but it’s who we’ll end up with.

No way .... no way at all ... that would be even more stupid then Rooney
22:56, Sat 27 Apr
Are people actually serious. Graham Potter is never ever ever going to take a league 1 job. Ffs
22:59, Sat 27 Apr
I agree, but I’m not sure. Rooney as you rightfully said was stupid. Giving Venus the rest of the season was also stupid. And appointing rowett is turning out to be stupid as well. They got it right with Mowbray tbf though.