10:48, Mon 29 Apr
Rags
It’s quite a mainstream view, that the players don’t try and are all w******s who don’t care

They rarely name names, and when they do it’s mostly players who never play.

All a bit silly really, though I get people feel they need to vent, it does seem misplaced imo

Just looked at a FB forum where there's overwhelming comments that Bacuna is a "lazy sulking bastard" ... and everything else is Laird and Sanderson's fault ... and Ben Dembele is an idle coward with no bottle

.... sigh .... always the black players

In fairness the same and much worse has been levelled at Hogan, Roberts, Dean, Sunjic, Gardner and Pritchard over the years.

Though you aren’t wrong, how anyone can claim Bacuna is lazy I’ll have no idea (well I do, it’s as you imply.)
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:00, Mon 29 Apr
mr_crosby
Bluestaines
Llanon_joe
Well if it creates a 'feck you' attitude back to the fans.... Well that's fine 'feck them'. We can all move on then. Never got on board with the idea that fans shouldn't boo the players that have been poor. If they have any sense then the ones who who don't deserve to be be boo'd should know that it's not aimed at them. But if the team as a whole is serving up the dross that we have had to witness this season, then expect a fair amount of verbal from the crowd. They can sort the finger pointing out between them in the dressing room or training pitch.

Rightly or wrongly they might be upset because they feel it's them getting the flack when they were let down by the owners for the managerial merry go round and subsequent lack of consistency they have had to suffer, chiefly the sacking of Eustace who they apparently liked working for.

It’s them on the pitch at the end of the day and them that will take the flack for a number of substandard performances. They were putting those in with JE here.

Yes, and then getting slagged off by Rooney for not being able to play a completely different way. In any walk of like you’d be pretty upset taking flack for somebody else’s failures.
13:07, Mon 29 Apr
Rags over the last few years some of the main boo boys have been

Harlee Dean, Scott Hogan and Marc Roberts

This season dembele has come in for some stick, largely due to his frustrating performances , Burke for being very shite. Ruddy for not being the wall he was last season. Tyler Roberts for pretty much being insignificant, Sanderson for pretty much embarrassing us and himself. Oh and laird recently for being pretty crap

It’s not just the “black players” some of our fans hate everyone

Bacuna tbf, whilst probably being one of best players this season, can be infuriating as he was Saturday
13:08, Mon 29 Apr
Tbf Bacuna was abysmal Saturday, don’t think he’s lazy but he makes some lazy decisions at times
06:13, Tue 30 Apr
Rags
It’s quite a mainstream view, that the players don’t try and are all w******s who don’t care

All a bit silly really, though I get people feel they need to vent, it does seem misplaced imo

Just looked at a FB forum where there's overwhelming comments that Bacuna is a "lazy sulking bastard" ... and everything else is Laird and Sanderson's fault ... and Ben Dembele is an idle coward with no bottle

You’re obsessed with finding racism in almost all daily life. I’m amazed you get away with posting such divisive nonsense
06:30, Tue 30 Apr
Rags

You’re obsessed with finding racism in almost all daily life. I’m amazed you get away with posting such divisive nonsense

No ... as we proved the other day .... although ALL the players get moaned about, the really foul personal vitriolic abuse is reserved for the black players recently
06:36, Tue 30 Apr
Super Hans
Rags

In fairness the same and much worse has been levelled at Hogan, Roberts, Dean, Sunjic, Gardner and Pritchard over the years.

Though you aren’t wrong, how anyone can claim Bacuna is lazy I’ll have no idea (well I do, it’s as you imply.)

The last thing you should ever do with someone trying to push a racist narrative is to start naming white players who you also dislike. If that's what rags wants to push as a narrative leave it hanging, unanswered! It will soon begin to crack when he also starts to vent his anger on these black players. And for the record I don't think bacuna and laird are lazy... I think they are shit. Laird filled me with all sorts of hope at the start of the season but had fell off big time. And bacuna like I said early on in the season, for as much as he does good he does just as much damage stopping and slowing down any attacks. But he had got a goal in him so we've got to stick with him.
06:45, Tue 30 Apr
Funny thing is statistically, our two best players this season are Ethan Laird and Juninho Bacuna.
07:08, Tue 30 Apr
El Mayor
Funny thing is statistically, our two best players this season are Ethan Laird and Juninho Bacuna.

I can see it with bacuna because he does have a goal in him, and whenever he is involved it's usually at the business end of the pitch. It just depends on if he makes the right decision and does it quick enough... Which usually he doesn't. As for laird that does surprise me, especially as he was out injured for a big chunk of the season. On what statistics is this based on?? As I'm just going on what my eyes see. Laird isn't even our best full back so I it would take some convincing that he's one of our best performers.
07:13, Tue 30 Apr
Super Hans
Rags

The last thing you should ever do with someone trying to push a racist narrative is to start naming white players who you also dislike. If that's what rags wants to push as a narrative leave it hanging, unanswered! It will soon begin to crack when he also starts to vent his anger on these black players. And for the record I don't think bacuna and laird are lazy... I think they are shit. Laird filled me with all sorts of hope at the start of the season but had fell off big time. And bacuna like I said early on in the season, for as much as he does good he does just as much damage stopping and slowing down any attacks. But he had got a goal in him so we've got to stick with him.

Thinly veiled, tacit racism needs to be called out as much as overt racism. More so because it’s insidious. Same people always calling Rags out. Speaks rather a lot.

You may not have noticed the far right is on the rise all over the fecking place. Keeping quiet can feck off.

Also. What fecking Mayor said.
07:23, Tue 30 Apr
Llanon_joe
El Mayor

I can see it with bacuna because he does have a goal in him, and whenever he is involved it's usually at the business end of the pitch. It just depends on if he makes the right decision and does it quick enough... Which usually he doesn't. As for laird that does surprise me, especially as he was out injured for a big chunk of the season. On what statistics is this based on?? As I'm just going on what my eyes see. Laird isn't even our best full back so I it would take some convincing that he's one of our best performers.

Whoscored.com, which is algorithmic and ain’t based on human biases.

Currently the 22nd best player in the division.

[www.whoscored.com]
08:00, Tue 30 Apr
The stats are clearly flawed though. I don’t think anyone would say Stansfield is our 9th best player.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:12, Tue 30 Apr
Super Hans
The stats are clearly flawed though. I don’t think anyone would say Stansfield is our 9th best player.

People are not going to like this, but I disagree.

People romanticise Stansfield cos he works hard, he scores goals and he’s a young lad.

However hard he works, there are many games where he has no impact and that is reflected in the stats. It’s all well and good chasing lost causes but if you don’t actually win any it’s not effective.

Chances missed like the one away to Huddersfield don’t help his stats either.
08:17, Tue 30 Apr
Stansfield plays in a position that relies more heavily on the performance of his team mates than others. Not sure if the algo considers this.
08:27, Tue 30 Apr
El Mayor

Ha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Given your own record of racist posts on here i'm more than happy to ignore your advice

PLUS you never see me aiming abuse at players on here, whatever their colour - i know better than that. Most of our failings are clearly down to various managers.

The worst you will have seen from me this season is mocking of Burke - but never abuse.

... and for the record i don't think any of our players are lazy or "don't care". Even Burke isn't lazy ... he's just a very very poor footballer