22:57, Tue 7 May
Doing the rounds on social media.

IF and (I pray he doesn’t) comes back, where do we finish with whatever players we may have?

Please come back TM! 😔
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend

IF and (I pray he doesn’t) comes back, where do we finish with whatever players we may have?

Please come back TM! 😔

Its rumour until told otherwise. Just strap in for the ride.
23:01, Tue 7 May

Please come back TM! 😔

Not worth considering until something happens ... I've seen a lot of shit spoken by a lot of people today, and in my opinion, not one of them is actually "in the know".

The people who I know who really are "in the know" say nothing's known yet.
23:03, Tue 7 May
FGS. Thats why its important to let the fans know whats going on.

If its the case that the board actually do not know the timeframe if mowbray comes back or not, then we have to cut our losses.

This is a cut throat business and a manager needs to be announced soon or what the situation with mowbray is, but please not rowett.

I didnt want him on a interim basis, and i dont want him now.
23:05, Tue 7 May
Bluemarc81

Please come back TM! 😔

Nope, I refuse to consider this future

It'd be like leaving a partner because they were trying to cheat on you, then a few years later (whilst feeling very low and vulnerable) taking them back for 2 months - at the end of which they burn your house down and kill your dog.
Then a week later, wondering if you should marry them... absolute insanity
23:12, Tue 7 May
Bluemarc81

Please come back TM! 😔

Walk the league if we get Rowett and we bring in proper signings
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
23:16, Tue 7 May
The season finished 3 days ago. There seems to be little patience in this internet age.

Whatever happens will happen I’ll concern myself with it when it does.

Wouldn’t matter to me if nothing was decided until the end of the month. Others would have kittens.
Gary Rowett
Bluemarc81

Please come back TM! 😔

Walk the league if we get Rowett and we bring in proper signings
Proper signings in Rowettball🤣🤣
We need a proper manager not the 1 who relegated us!!
23:23, Tue 7 May
SHAKRO
FGS. Thats why its important to let the fans know whats going on.

If its the case that the board actually do not know the timeframe if mowbray comes back or not, then we have to cut our losses.

This is a cut throat business and a manager needs to be announced soon or what the situation with mowbray is, but please not rowett.

I didnt want him on a interim basis, and i dont want him now.

I'm sure when they know about TM, we will know pretty soon after mate. They haven't signed him to 3-year deal without telling us.
23:26, Tue 7 May
I can’t forgive him for Rotherham. The way that team was set up with Burke in it was the final nail, then Hudds after.

What worries me which I’ve seen a lot today is the club have not come out and said “Thanks to Gary Rowett for the interim period etc” which you would expect. It’s silent.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
23:38, Tue 7 May
Our season has barely finished, desperately reading significance into nothing can't be healthy - I'm not going to worry about it until June.
23:53, Tue 7 May
I didn’t mind him before Rotherham, I just can’t believe/get over the way he set up and went about that game. Burke 😬 I mean what was he thinking 🤯
00:02, Wed 8 May
Hopefully they’re just tabloid gossip. I’ll be disappointed if Mowbray is out, as I thought for the first time in ages we’d finally got the right choice for a manager, but obviously health comes first.

I’ll be massively aggrieved with rowett and don’t want him at all, but I’d have just about reluctantly stomached him if we were still in the championship. No way in league 1 when we need to win a lot of games and get promoted.
00:40, Wed 8 May
Part of me is starting to get excited about a season in League One, if Rowett is confirmed that’ll drain every ounce of excitement out of me.
01:05, Wed 8 May
Same here. It'd be a hugely disappointing appointment if it happened.