17:14, Tue 14 May
Would you want to win tonight?
17:17, Tue 14 May
yes because getting top 4 will help them to catch up with Arsenal
17:22, Tue 14 May
Hagley Blue

Not a chance.

Imagine a game at St Andrews where we had to win to help that lot over the road win the title.
"supporters should be patient a little while longer - sunshine days are just around the corner."
Ken Wheldon - March 18th 1988
17:23, Tue 14 May
the ferret
Hagley Blue

Not a chance.

Imagine a game at St Andrews where we had to win to help that lot over the road win the title.

Imagine having a chance to get into the Champions League.
17:24, Tue 14 May
Difficult question which also applies to Arsenal fans watching this at home on TV and needing Spurs to win, which could possibly get them a champions league place on the last day, can you celebrate an arch rivals goal?.
17:24, Tue 14 May
After 50 years of service I'd never set foot in St Andrews again or Adderley Park or wherever if a Blues team went out to win a game that helped that lot win a title.
"supporters should be patient a little while longer - sunshine days are just around the corner."
17:25, Tue 14 May
sandpit72
Difficult question which also applies to Arsenal fans watching this at home on TV and needing Spurs to win, which could possibly get them a champions league place on the last day.

Surely it’s not difficult from Arsenal’s perspective. That would be just silly wanting Spurs to lose.
17:25, Tue 14 May
You can shove your champions league place Hagley Blue!
17:26, Tue 14 May
I would never, ever want Blues to lose a football match.

What the Villa do is irrelevant, if they were on the cusp of a league win it will be the other 36 games which got them there not a Blues loss vs a 3rd team.

Wanting your own team to lose is top-tier cuck behaviour.
17:26, Tue 14 May
It's still in Villa's hands anyway even if they do win.

I'd want to lose.
17:27, Tue 14 May
Tandy

What the Villa do is irrelevant, if they were on the cusp of a league win it will be the other 36 games which got them there not a Blues loss vs a 3rd team.

Blackburn shirts come to mind
17:27, Tue 14 May
They're not good enough to beat City this year.
17:28, Tue 14 May
tebily
It's still in Villa's hands anyway even if they do win.

I'd want to lose.

Villa will lose on Sunday.
17:29, Tue 14 May
Tandy

👏👏👏
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:29, Tue 14 May
Tandy

You don't consume football as a set of 38/46/whatever fixtures though, you watch it game by game. Fact is if Tottenham were to win tonight they'd know they'd be doing their hated rivals a massive favour. I know many Spurs fans want them to lose.