12:20, Wed 22 May
The only saving grace if any it’s not the 80’s - 90’s.

I’m surprised they have a friendly with Man U, so I have to assume the intelligence units on football related violence deem it ok.
14:59, Wed 22 May
Madeira Blue
Who is actually running our Club? I think it must be someone without any common sense or any knowledge of football. There is a very high chance of drunkenness and anti social behaviour in our beloved City. If so whoever arranged this fixture should be collecting his P45.

Why are we so obsessed with getting people the sack!?
No need for the benefit of hindisght with this one. It's high risk. Why take the risk?

Unfortunately someone hasn't read the room very well on this one.

Blues will be atop the arrests league with an unassailable lead before we even play an official League One game.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
No need for the benefit of hindisght with this one. It's high risk. Why take the risk?

Blues will be atop the arrests league with an unassailable lead before we even play an official League One game.

I’m guessing a 4 team tournament with Vile and Celtic added is out of the question then?
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I will also put my name to the fact that this isn't going to end well, even more so when we consider the raft of other options.

The other thing is he only played 18 times for Rangers, not even half a season.

Any one of these would have been more appropriate in my opinion.

Nottingham Forest
Detroit Express
Manchester City
Sampdoria
Atalanta
Queens Park Rangers
Sheffield Wednesday
22:38, Wed 22 May
Knighthead all about the revenue. Probably asked someone to find out who would bring the most fans and then not asked any follow up questions like “are they likely to smash up all the Irish pubs?”
09:52, Thu 23 May
We're being very "Norwich" about all this.

I bet those up the road are taking the piss right now.
09:57, Thu 23 May
Miguelagenn
We're being very "Norwich" about all this.

I bet those up the road are taking the piss right now.

I said this earlier in this thread.

Time for everyone to grow a pair and stop being pussies.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
14:15, Thu 23 May
My Blue Heaven
They’re both sets of fannys imo and I say that as a catholic and not a Tommy Robinson fan

Same here. Catholic of Irish descent. Hate Celtic and Rangers. Both shit clubs with a lot of scumbag fans.

Seen this potential fixture has brought out the anti-Irish sentiment from some Blues fans on Twitter too