10:08, Fri 24 May
Agreed

We have no fight in our team nor any leaders
10:23, Fri 24 May
Haircut1000
Brother in law is a Wimbledon fan and saw the stamp that led to his 3-game ban. Says..."he is a pretty nasty piece of work. Won’t bring any honour to whoever he plays for."

Bring any honour? We want him to play football, not be a samurai.
10:26, Fri 24 May
Tarquin
Haircut1000
Brother in law is a Wimbledon fan and saw the stamp that led to his 3-game ban. Says..."he is a pretty nasty piece of work. Won’t bring any honour to whoever he plays for."

Bring any honour? We want him to play football, not be a samurai.

He looked pretty paceless and crap in those two play off games tbh
10:34, Fri 24 May
I’m in a:daft mood. I want to sign Max Headroom.
10:40, Fri 24 May

Not what i'd call a stamp .... he stepped on him deliberately.

video here ... [www.skysports.com]
11:01, Fri 24 May
It’s still the wrong sort of aggression. That being said, we were crying out for someone to show some sort of fight last season, but we were timid- particularly the captain. Max Dean might be what we need to add some passion
11:04, Fri 24 May
Rags

Wasn't Cameron Jerome sent off on his debut for us for something similar?
11:06, Fri 24 May
Rags

Hardly life threatening. More of a dangle than a stamp. Still, when pro footballers feel the contact, it really, really hurts.
11:11, Fri 24 May
I must admit I like the look of him

He’s on the edge.
11:11, Fri 24 May
I think it's a bit harsh.

The guy kept rolling under his feet, where is he supposed to put his foot?

That must be qualified by saying that I'm old school and think anything short of the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique requires a "get up and play on you tit"..response.
11:16, Fri 24 May
Well me too. I think players should be penalised for play acting much more, especially this face clutching like you’ve been hit with full left hook or similar, rather than had a little finger momentarily brush your cheek. Wouldn’t have happened in my day.