Tam
10:05, Fri 24 May
Petebaldwin
The best approach is to not take anything to do with our new manager seriously until someone is sat next to Cook being asked "how important is it to get off to a good start this season?"

😁

"Well, I fink".....
Make Blues Great Again
10:12, Fri 24 May
I want Margot Robbie but it ain't gonna happen.
10:52, Fri 24 May
Gardner was onboard with Rooney apparently
10:54, Fri 24 May
Jimbcfc

Yeah, she’d obviously choose Daniel over you tbf.

We all would.
10:55, Fri 24 May
I think Gardner is on board with anything that keeps him in a job. A self-preservationist
Happy Clapper
10:59, Fri 24 May

Reported for misusing Mayors tired old joke
10:59, Fri 24 May
Pretty understandable I guess. Remarkable he has survived, must be a huge talent.
11:00, Fri 24 May

I'm not sure how she'd cope with a wet & windy Tuesday night in Wigan.
11:01, Fri 24 May
Well yeah, and that’s kind of another reason why I don’t think he’s the man.
11:02, Fri 24 May
Rimming skills like no other
11:03, Fri 24 May
This will be the first window that Gardner hasnt been fighting with one hand tied behind his back, so maybe less of a necessity to take a chance on cripples. Maybe less of a reliance on other teams kids to be the fulcrum. Plus, were going to piss this league regardless.
11:03, Fri 24 May
👍he must have something special. If only he knew what a goal scorer looked like he’d be perfect
11:05, Fri 24 May
My Blue Heaven
Well yeah, and that’s kind of another reason why I don’t think he’s the man.

Same, we need someone with vision who can lead, rather than someone who just goes along with the new CEO's nutty managerial suggestion. Well he either did that or agreed it was a good idea, neither reflect well as the leader of the football operation.
Happy Clapper
11:07, Fri 24 May
Yeah absolutely - there are no excuses this time. Him and the rest of the recruitment team get it right this time or it's entirely on them.
11:07, Fri 24 May
ephidor
Sorry where has this Steve Cooper link come from ?

It hasn't. Idle rumour.
Up the feckin Blues