18:03, Sat 30 Dec
"Anymore"? You are writing them off because of one decision?

Must be great to be someone who never makes a mistake.
18:09, Sat 30 Dec
Latchfordfrancishatton
El Mayor
Latchfordfrancishatton
El Mayor
Latchfordfrancishatton
If the end is nigh we are probably going to have to throw £5-£6 million (when you include coaches) down the drain.

How much better if that money has been spent on improving the squad.

No we aren’t.

Managers and coaches don’t get paid off a lump sum like that

But they could be paid until the end of their contract?

Could be, over multiple years remaining on their deal (which means it’s not the hammer blow to ffp that I might seem).

It be what it do. We could spend six mil on a player who’s completely useless… it’s not like we’ve never wasted money on players is it?

It'll be in the region of £2 million a year for three years which is not available for players. To me that's money down the drain.

You don’t know that.

For example, is it possible there’s an underperformance clause in his contract?

[www.chambersstudent.co.uk]
18:10, Sat 30 Dec
number8
"Anymore"? You are writing them off because of one decision?

Must be great to be someone who never makes a mistake.

I'm pretty sure I didn't say I was writing them off, but when it comes to trust it's difficult to gain and easy to lose, especially when you've previously been dealt multiple very bad hands. Once bitten, twice shy and all that. Your second sentence is just ridiculous and has no connection with what I said - we're talking about dishonesty, not never making any mistakes.
18:15, Sat 30 Dec
El Mayor

You don’t know that.

For example, is it possible there’s an underperformance clause in his contract

If there is, it's certainly doesn't appear to be points based
18:20, Sat 30 Dec
Can someone slap WR Blue please, he’s hysterical
18:20, Sat 30 Dec
El Mayor
Latchfordfrancishatton
El Mayor
Latchfordfrancishatton
El Mayor
Latchfordfrancishatton
If the end is nigh we are probably going to have to throw £5-£6 million (when you include coaches) down the drain.

No we aren’t.

Could be, over multiple years remaining on their deal (which means it’s not the hammer blow to ffp that I might seem).

It be what it do. We could spend six mil on a player who’s completely useless… it’s not like we’ve never wasted money on players is it?

It'll be in the region of £2 million a year for three years which is not available for players. To me that's money down the drain.

You don’t know that.

Thank you for the details on underperformance clauses.

Obviously this would be BCFC's get out clause and there would need to be watertight definitions. I am not convinced that there would be enough legal evidence. Perhaps if we were relegated at end of season then there is proof of underperformance.
18:21, Sat 30 Dec
QBBC2

Got anything to say about the article or the football club, or is it just attacking other posters with personal insults from behind your keyboard?
18:23, Sat 30 Dec
Nat has dropped a rumour bomb
[x.com]
Tony Fantastico
18:25, Sat 30 Dec
Latchfordfrancishatton
El Mayor
Latchfordfrancishatton
El Mayor
Latchfordfrancishatton
El Mayor
Latchfordfrancishatton

No we aren’t.

You don’t know that.

Thank you for the details on underperformance clauses.

Obviously this would be BCFC's get out clause and there would need to be watertight definitions. I am not convinced that there would be enough legal evidence. Perhaps if we were relegated at end of season then there is proof of underperformance.

I want you to accept one thing.

There are far too many variables to know what is going to happen financially should Rooney get fired and as such it’s pointless saying it’s going to cost us X. The truth is you (and the rest of us) don’t know.
18:26, Sat 30 Dec
Whoops
18:26, Sat 30 Dec
WR Blue
It's not the nepotism itself that rankles, it's the blatant lying and treating fans as if we're only worthy of being fed BS. It's the making of terrible decisions just after promising to do the exact opposite. I wouldn't care about nepotism if Cook's mate was a fantastic manager of the type of quality they had promised to bring in. I don't care about nepotism now, but I care that they promised world class and delivered Rooney. They lied and cannot be trusted anymore and in the process.

Bit OTT WRBlue. The owners didn't lie. They obviously thought Rooney would be a world beater and he isn't. It's a mistake in retrospect yes but you cannot say they have been lying. The owners are miles superior to the previous lot.
18:27, Sat 30 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
[x.com]

The BBC also made a point of mentioning that Hodgson's win today took some of the pressure off him regarding his job security.

Adopts Keegan voice - 'I would love it if we got Cooper. Love it!'
18:28, Sat 30 Dec
QBBC2

Got anything to say about the article or the football club, or is it just attacking other posters with personal insults from behind your keyboard?

Tried the first one. All you get is more hysteria.
18:31, Sat 30 Dec
QBBC2
QBBC2

Tried the first one. All you get is more hysteria verbosity.
18:32, Sat 30 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
[x.com]

He only posts for attention, he hasnt a clue, he will just be buzzing that he has some likes.