18:33, Sat 30 Dec
I want you to accept one thing.

There are far too many variables to know what is going to happen financially should Rooney get fired and as such it’s pointless saying it’s going to cost us X. The truth is you (and the rest of us) don’t know.

bobtrevbob likes fantasising about finances and who’s paid what, it’s his thing.
18:35, Sat 30 Dec
Haircut1000
They obviously thought Rooney would be a world beater and he isn't.

They chose to promise 'world class professionals in every position', after sacking Eustace and on the verge of announcing Rooney, while thinking he 'would be a world beater' despite not bothering to interview him? Maybe liars was a bit OTT then and instead I should have said completely incompetent and amateurish?
18:36, Sat 30 Dec
TresorLuntala
Rab C Nesbitt
Nat has dropped a rumour bomb
[x.com]

He only posts for attention, he hasnt a clue, he will just be buzzing that he has some likes.
In fairness I don’t see him making up rumours like that
Tony Fantastico
18:37, Sat 30 Dec
QBBC2
QBBC2
Can someone slap WR Blue please, he’s hysterical

Got anything to say about the article or the football club, or is it just attacking other posters with personal insults from behind your keyboard?

Tried the first one. All you get is more hysterical verbosity.
18:39, Sat 30 Dec
QBBC2
QBBC2

Got anything to say about the article or the football club, or is it just attacking other posters with personal insults from behind your keyboard?

Tried the first one. All you get is more hysteria.

Even if that were true (which it isn't), that's still no reason to resort to personal abuse.
18:39, Sat 30 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
TresorLuntala
Rab C Nesbitt
Nat has dropped a rumour bomb
[x.com]

He only posts for attention, he hasnt a clue, he will just be buzzing that he has some likes.
In fairness I don’t see him making up rumours like that

Neither do I. Also in the replies he’s quick to say it’s nothing like a done deal, just enquiries. Makes me more inclined to believe him.
18:41, Sat 30 Dec
👍
Tony Fantastico
Latchfordfrancishatton
It'll be in the region of £2 million a year for three years which is not available for players. To me that's money down the drain.

Sounds about the same we pay for Scott Hogan to be dogshit too
18:43, Sat 30 Dec
WR Blue
Haircut1000
They obviously thought Rooney would be a world beater and he isn't.

They chose to promise 'world class professionals in every position', after sacking Eustace and on the verge of announcing Rooney, while thinking he 'would be a world beater' despite not bothering to interview him? Maybe liars was a bit OTT then and instead I should have said completely incompetent and amateurish?

To be pedantic, Rooney is a world class professional. As a footballer, not a manager....
18:43, Sat 30 Dec
El Mayor
QBBC2
QBBC2

Tried the first one. All you get is more hysteria verbosity.

As usual, it turns into a pile-on. OK, I get the message.
18:51, Sat 30 Dec
QBBC2
QBBC2

Tried the first one. All you get is more hysteria.

Even if that were true (which it isn't), that's still no reason to resort to personal abuse.

You’re calling people liars and fakers lad. Get a grip.
18:53, Sat 30 Dec
I agree nat isn’t the one for rumours, or posting rubbish for the sake of it
18:53, Sat 30 Dec
Stick at it, I don’t necessarily agree with your view however your input is an alternative view, considered, not hysterical. You are more than entitled to them
19:00, Sat 30 Dec
It's not an alternative view, he's justt saying what the majority of posters are saying, and repeating himself, via the scenic route
19:01, Sat 30 Dec
WR Blue
El Mayor
QBBC2
QBBC2

Tried the first one. All you get is more hysteria verbosity.

As usual, it turns into a pile-on. OK, I get the message.

Once again, someone can’t take a joke.