21:06, Tue 26 Mar
Great news, the future is bright

Re: Wheels

21:07, Tue 26 Mar
Brady comes out of retirement, unsure which one yet , Jude lifts the cup at his spiritual home and Juke back in a coaching capacity chokeslams HHH whilst Carr wipes his arse with a Vile flag
21:08, Tue 26 Mar
Hopefully it will have leg room for anyone over 5ft 9. Unlike St Andrews.
21:10, Tue 26 Mar
Rags
Surprised the club didn't ask for this to not to be published.

As i understood it nothing was supposed to come out until at least tomorrow
As in from the club? If that was the case I'm surprised they no commented it. Excellent regardless.
Gazball?
21:12, Tue 26 Mar
HackneyBlue
They no commented it, probably not bothered its an open secret anyway,

Good for local journalism that the mail got the scoop anyway rather than some big mouth on twitter

Mox will be gutted.

But I’m sure he will come along in his ever so optimistic and charismatic self to tell us in the coming weeks that the ground will be built from slave labour employed by the selfish knighthead group, and that all blues fans will have to pay a tax so Wagner gets his money back asap!
21:12, Tue 26 Mar
Hosting the Super Bowl, Champions League Final and Wrestlemania in its first year

There's enough room on that site for 3 stadiums ... have them all on the same day ??

Was it confirmed that the club are also the ones who purchased Medco House?
21:14, Tue 26 Mar
Hopefully it will have leg room for anyone over 5ft 9. Unlike St Andrews.

Yes this, plus room for the mobility scooters a lot of us boomers will probably be in by the time it's built and open
21:14, Tue 26 Mar
* reaches for lube and calls for the pig*
The cold never bothered me anyway
Thongs
I agree.

Caveat being that Sully also had plans for a new stadium.
Never believed a word he said. vile little ball bag head

😁😁😁
Tam
21:22, Tue 26 Mar
Rasputin

Which one is the lube for? 😛
Make Blues Great Again

Re: Wheels

21:22, Tue 26 Mar
Hosting the Super Bowl, Champions League Final and Wrestlemania in its first year

There's enough room on that site for 3 stadiums ... have them all on the same day ??

Was it confirmed that the club are also the ones who purchased Medco House?

Well i can confirm that, and have in the past, and i don't see why the club wouldn't admit it now.

I'll be honest, it all breaking tonight has sort of surprised me and i'm out at a friend's house trying to catch up
21:33, Tue 26 Mar
Cheers Rags, I was 99% sure it’d been confirmed probably by yourself on here previously but I couldn’t find it.
21:56, Tue 26 Mar
Rags

The Olympic Park here in Sydney has several stadiums in one site. Which isn’t as much fun when you have 2 concerts and a big NRL game on, the same evening.

Transport infrastructure improvements will be an essential element of any multi-venue plan.
Formerly known as GuildfordBlue…
21:59, Tue 26 Mar
Tam
Tam
Rasputin

Which one is the lube for? 😛

We take turns.
The cold never bothered me anyway
Tam
22:03, Tue 26 Mar
Rasputin