Re: Super stadium

07:34, Wed 27 Mar
This is great news for blues, the City of Birmingham and residents of East Birmingham. A state of the art multi purpose sports stadium and sports quarter leading the regeneration of this run down area of the city and the club at the heart of it. Of course i will miss St Andrews and the memories from there but this is a brilliant opportunity to recast the club into something bigger and better. This is something we read happening to other clubs but now it’s our turn. It’s not going to happen overnight but maybe in 6 to 8 years we will be going to our new stadium for blues games, American football, rock concerts and other events.
07:37, Wed 27 Mar
Andy62
This is great news for blues, the City of Birmingham and residents of East Birmingham. A state of the art multi purpose sports stadium and sports quarter leading the regeneration of this run down area of the city and the club at the heart of it. Of course i will miss St Andrews and the memories from there but this is a brilliant opportunity to recast the club into something bigger and better. This is something we read happening to other clubs but now it’s our turn. It’s not going to happen overnight but maybe in 6 to 8 years we will be going to our new stadium for blues games, American football, rock concerts and other events.

I agree with everything you’ve said there mate. Interesting that Liam Byrne said quoted 5 years so fingers crossed maybe a bit quicker
07:49, Wed 27 Mar
They’re always boomers Thongsy

The Cambridge Dictionary definition of Conservative is:

not usually liking or trusting change, especially sudden change

Older people tend to be more conservative and a bit suspicious of anything new.

We’ve got an epidemic of Main Stand Lee Anderson’s, they won’t be happy unless the opening act at the new stadium is Jim Davidson, they’re over on Facebook saying this means nothing unless we win at QPR
Happy Clapper
07:56, Wed 27 Mar
Never had Thongs down as the head of the Reform Blues OSC
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:31, Wed 27 Mar
Green OSC if you don’t mind
Tam
08:39, Wed 27 Mar
Le Mod
They’re always boomers Thongsy

The Cambridge Dictionary definition of Conservative is:

not usually liking or trusting change, especially sudden change

Older people tend to be more conservative and a bit suspicious of anything new.

We’ve got an epidemic of Main Stand Lee Anderson’s, they won’t be happy unless the opening act at the new stadium is Jim Davidson, they’re over on Facebook saying this means nothing unless we win at QPR

Yuk. I'm an old Main Stand git, and I love this development and these plans. Now I have to make sure I take those statins so I'm still around to see it. It will be wonderful.
Make Blues Great Again
08:45, Wed 27 Mar
The lack of ambition drives me mental.
Gazball?
08:51, Wed 27 Mar
Me too.

The small mindedness of a section of our fans is saddening.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
08:54, Wed 27 Mar
The lack of ambition drives me mental.

Same, it was the same on Reddit yesterday when there was a post about this.

"we can't fill 25k"
"we'll be too far from the pitch"
"The owners have more money that sense"

Some people will hate us being successful and it drives me insane. Mentalists all of them.
09:03, Wed 27 Mar
Jim Davidson 😂
Birmingham City news as the club secure huge plot of land that could home a new stadium but it's not the first attempt to relocate

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
07:20, Wed 27 Mar
I do hope its nothing like the old plans, nothing worse than the stands being so far away from the pitch.
08:15, Wed 27 Mar
Stands close to the pitch

Steep stands

Dark coloured seats
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Alex Dicken gives his take on the big story surrounding Birmingham City and the vacant Birmingham Wheels site

The latest Birmingham City news as the club have purchased land with the plan of building a new multi-sport venue in what is an exciting move for the Blues.