My open letter to Tom.

Dear Tom,

I haven't renewed my season ticket since the Covid interrupted season. I will purchase 2 season tickets next season providing that Mr Gary Rowett is not our manager. This is not an idle threat, I failed to renew once when Mr McLeish bored us out of the Championship. Please call Gary and let him know that there will be no extension to his temporary contract and put all of our minds at rest. If you can't get hold of him, he's probably on hold while waiting to get put through Hull FC's switchboard.

Regards adoringly,

M

(share that mailtosspotters)
10:16, Wed 8 May
You forgot to say that you speak for 9 out of 10 Blues fans.
You must be minted if you buy your geraniums from Webbs!
Beautiful. Proper Blues
Tony Fantastico
10:18, Wed 8 May
BlueStorm
You must be minted if you buy your geraniums from Webbs!
Only going for a mooch with my Moms yapper. Usually buy a bit of meat from the farm shop and have a bit of dinner in the Ewe and Lamb or Queens Head by the cut
Tony Fantastico
10:35, Wed 8 May
Used to be a decent plateful at the Queens Head, nice walk along the canal too up towards the series of locks.
10:50, Wed 8 May
Hull FC have had a poor season so far but I can’t see them going for Rowett. They’ve only just appointed Richie Myler.
11:00, Wed 8 May
BlueStorm
Used to be a decent plateful at the Queens Head, nice walk along the canal too up towards the series of locks.
👍
Btw I’m definitely not minted. Like Blues, Booze and going out too much. Live for today because tomorrow might not come
Tony Fantastico
11:03, Wed 8 May
Given that Hull and few other Clubs will be searching for a new Manager. If TM is not coming back we need to act quickly.
11:06, Wed 8 May
And I’m sure we will. If it ever gets to the point Mowbray can’t return.

People are acting like he’s retired and we’ve been without a manager for six weeks. It is four days after the end of the season.
11:21, Wed 8 May
AmyT-FEA

People are acting like he’s retired and we’ve been without a manager for six weeks. It is four days after the end of the season.

Think the concern is more that we could be waiting and then miss out on top managers because we waited.

I'd hope that the club know Mowbray's situation privately and are planning accordingly - whether that's for him to be in charge or for him to step away. We've been as respectful as we can be, the club needs to make sure they are now planning for league one and getting the best manager in has to be top priority.

But that doesn't mean we necessarily need to know about it until there's anything for the club to announce. As impatient as I am and would like to know, if there's no update there's simply no update.
11:24, Wed 8 May
Miguelagenn
My open letter to Tom.

Dear Tom,

I haven't renewed my season ticket since the Covid interrupted season. I will purchase 2 season tickets next season providing that Mr Gary Rowett is not our manager. This is not an idle threat, I failed to renew once when Mr McLeish bored us out of the Championship. Please call Gary and let him know that there will be no extension to his temporary contract and put all of our minds at rest. If you can't get hold of him, he's probably on hold while waiting to get put through Hull FC's switchboard.

Regards adoringly,

M

(share that mailtosspotters)
^^^^^^^^ this....I would seriously consider not renewing if he became manager 🙄
11:26, Wed 8 May
mjd2505
AmyT-FEA

Think the concern is more that we could be waiting and then miss out on top managers because we waited.

We're minted - just wave our huge transfer war chest under the nose of our choice of manager while Tom B whispers "The Project" into their ear, then buy them out of their current deal.

If we need him, I reckon Rohl will be ready to come in a couple of months time - he is clearly ambitious, I don't reckon Wednesday will be able to keep him happy.
11:26, Wed 8 May
I;d still renew but my enthusiasm for the season ahead would take a major hit

It would tell me our owners are full of shite if they went back to GR
11:28, Wed 8 May
mjd2505
AmyT-FEA

I'd hope that the club know Mowbray's situation privately and are planning accordingly - whether that's for him to be in charge or for him to step away. We've been as respectful as we can be, the club needs to make sure they are now planning for league one and getting the best manager in has to be top priority.

But that doesn't mean we necessarily need to know about it until there's anything for the club to announce. As impatient as I am and would like to know, if there's no update there's simply no update.
I honestly think if he’s not coming back they’ll announce it with Mowbray’s blessing and would want to do that asap. Wagner is respected businessman. He knows the score
Tony Fantastico